Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 2021 SR+ [activate speakers and fog lights?]

suceevan

Jul 14, 2021
Fayetteville, GA
Hello,

I Just bought Tesla Model 3 2021 SR+ few weeks back. The Fog light / ambient lights are there, but it's not active, anyone help me how to activate them. Is tesla have any options? Also only 8 speakers are active and the rest of 6 speakers are inactive, how to enable them. Please advise.

jjrandorin

Moderator, Model 3, Tesla Energy Forums
Nov 28, 2018
Riverside Co. CA
There are a lot of threads here on this exact topic. since you ask "please advise", I would suggest searching tmc looking for SR+ fog lights, or SR+ speakers as terms. There should be plenty of hits.

here is one thread on speakers

here is another:

here is one thread on SR+ fog lights:

• Helpful
Reactions: dyde and Baytomax

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC