Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 All Weather Floor Mats OEM - Authentic (East Bay/South Bay Area CA) $100

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$100 for the full-set of front and back seat floor mats, gently used for less than a year. Just clean off the residual dirt and go! Purchased directly from Tesla for $225.
Local Bay Area, California - Pickup only (I am unable to ship them and no longer have the box). Prefer pickup from Hayward or Fremont areas. Sold my 2021 M3 and forgot that I still had these in my garage.

Description from Tesla:
mats1.jpeg

Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners are made from thermoplastic elastomer material for ultimate protection and spatial coverage. Unlike traditional floor mats, liners are comprised of vertical walls that ensure maximum protection to the foot-well carpet and easy cleanup. Exclusive grid pattern crafted by Tesla's Design Studio.
100% recyclable and free of cadmium, lead, latex and PVC.
Includes:
  • 1x first row all-weather liner [driver]
  • 1x first row all-weather liner [passenger]
  • 1x second row all-weather liner
mats3.jpeg
mats2.jpeg
mats5.jpeg
mats4.jpeg

SOLD!

$100 for the full-set of front and back seat floor mats, gently used for less than a year. Just clean off the residual dirt and go! Purchased directly from Tesla for $225.
Local Bay Area, California - Pickup only (I am unable to ship them and no longer have the box). Prefer pickup from Hayward or Fremont areas. Sold my 2021 M3 and forgot that I still had these in my garage.

Description from Tesla:View attachment 925469
Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners are made from thermoplastic elastomer material for ultimate protection and spatial coverage. Unlike traditional floor mats, liners are comprised of vertical walls that ensure maximum protection to the foot-well carpet and easy cleanup. Exclusive grid pattern crafted by Tesla's Design Studio.
100% recyclable and free of cadmium, lead, latex and PVC.
Includes:
  • 1x first row all-weather liner [driver]
  • 1x first row all-weather liner [passenger]
  • 1x second row all-weather liner
View attachment 925471View attachment 925470View attachment 925473View attachment 925472