Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tsportline

Vendor
Dec 17, 2013
Los Angeles, California
Introducing the Tesla Model 3 Executive Trunk Wing Lip Spoiler in pre-preg Gloss Carbon Fiber! Subtle and sporty with a little kick up top!

True to the T Sportline brand, this wing is easy to install with the best fitment for any Model 3 trunk wing.

Attaches with double sided tape that is already adhered to the wing!

Satin Psychedelic Performance Tesla Model 3 with 19" TSS Flow Forged Wheels, Lowering Springs and Gloss Carbon Fiber Executive Trunk Wing Lip Spoiler

satin-psychedelic-tesla-model-3-performance-carbon-fiber-trunk-wing-executive-wm-1.jpg
satin-psychedelic-tesla-model-3-performance-carbon-fiber-trunk-wing-executive-wm-4.jpg
satin-psychedelic-tesla-model-3-performance-carbon-fiber-trunk-wing-executive-wm-5.jpg
satin-psychedelic-tesla-model-3-performance-carbon-fiber-trunk-wing-executive-wm-2.jpg
satin-psychedelic-tesla-model-3-performance-carbon-fiber-trunk-wing-executive-wm-8.jpg

Last edited:

Zoomit

Sep 1, 2015
SoCal
Looks interesting. I’d love to see this next to the OEM unit to understand the differences (depth, height, width).

Hurts my head that it’s called a “wing lip spoiler”. The word “wing” should not be used with this. No wings are involved here.

Reactions: mrbcc

Hayden

Apr 12, 2016
Belgium
This ons is mounted on top of the trunk, the OEM spoiler is mounted on de side of the trunk. Not a bad attempt do.

timpossible

Dec 1, 2018
Kansas
I emailed them yesterday and they're expecting the matte version to be available late May.

"Thank you for your inquiry. We are in production for a matte carbon fiber executive wing, it is estimated to be released at the end of this month. "​

Reactions: Skione65

ken830

Model S 85, Model 3 Performance
Jun 19, 2012
San Carlos, CA
These were the photos posted by your customer on reddit a few weeks ago that caught my attention. I also have a white car so I'm just waiting for the matte to be available.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC