Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Rear Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a gloss carbon fiber rear spoiler for sale that fits all Model 3 vehicles. $350 shipped in the US (lower 48 states) or $300 if picked up locally in either Kings Mountain, NC 28086 or Charlotte, NC 28206.

I purchased two of these thinking that I would paint one to match the color of my car and keep the other carbon fiber. I liked the carbon fiber look so much that I decided not to paint the other one so I no longer need two. This spoiler is new and has never been installed. I just took it out of the box today for the first time to take photos.

Photos of the spoiler:
qNrpPwR.jpg

btHlH6P.jpg

bbHWdcb.jpg

Photos of my car with the same style spoiler for reference:
dvsVjzk.jpg

5XNOpRR.jpg

fbuJyKT.jpg

skM0hP5.jpg

I’m sorry, I forgot about this thread. The spoiler has been sold through eBay.

What brand is the spoiler? Any drilling required for the install or just double sided tape? Any pictures of your car with the spoiler that is not close up?
It was a no name brand spoiler that adhered with 3M VHB tape, no drilling required. It is similar to the Vorsteiner Volta wing.

Is this the performance spoiler?
No, this was an aftermarket spoiler.

Reactions: Bossmobile
I imported it from China. I have a friend in the import business. I hired a third party quality inspector to check the parts before they shipped. Since then, I’ve seen these pop up on eBay and Chinese sites like Ali Express for much less than I paid but I’m not sure if they’re the same. You may be able to find one there.