Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model 3 driver throwing litter!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes I often wonder who litters the supercharging sites with fast food packaging, coffee cups and plastic bottles.
I suppose it doesn't help that Tesla don't provide any bins presumably so that they wouldn't be responsible for emptying them.
I was wondering the other day whether someone should 'adopt' their local site and look after it.
I believe Osprey have this in place at their charging sites.

Reactions: GreenT and Wol747
Which dirty bas***d driving a white model 3 throws thier food & drink litter out of the window while driving in the midlands - as seen on tv news tonight.
Own up and change your filthy habits, for the benefit of us all.

Was the person reported? On Tuesday I cleared a full black bag of other people's rubbish in area of countryside designated as a SSSI... it's so common nowadays I'm afraid.

Was the person reported? On Tuesday I cleared a full black bag of other people's rubbish in area of countryside designated as a SSSI... it's so common nowadays I'm afraid.
The report said cameras were specifically looking for litter louts throwing litter from cars & fining them, & showed a white M3 (reg plate blurred) throwing a bag & can out of the passenger window.
Hopefully they will be fined, heavily.

See it ALL the time. Absoloute scum. Be great if this became more common to prosecute, but sadly I doubt its worth the hassle and cost to chase these guys down.

Sometimes I just feel like the human race needs to be wiped out. Did anyone see the pictures of the beaches when we had that hot weekend after the first lockdown or whenever it was? Disgrace.

I’m in favour of the death penalty for littering, but what relevance does the make of car have?

Are all Tesla owners supposed to be superior to mere mortals, or are they more likely a cross section of a slightly more affluent part of society?

• Funny
Reactions: GreenT
I like it. I;ve always been in favour of the death penalty for trivial offences since they are unforgivable. Can I add culling nayone caught with bought bottled water or takeaway coffee and the guy who invented cupholders?
Well this thread has taken a dark turn. Lets hope they don't introduce it for spelling and punctuation!

I’m in favour of the death penalty for littering, but what relevance does the make of car have?

Are all Tesla owners supposed to be superior to mere mortals, or are they more likely a cross section of a slightly more affluent part of society?
The death penalty is actually only effective for trivial offences, if you had it for littering nobody would do it. It’s probably not going to stop someone killing their annoying spouse!

Now that Teslas are entering the mainstream, they will attract more 'average' people. This is how people behave, unfortunately. It's a challenge getting people to switch to electric, but important to realise that once everyone is driving EVs, that still doesn't solve a lot of issues related to car usage. Namely - littering along roads, waste tyres, non-recyclable car components, short-term purchases promoted by PCP, space taken up by ever bigger cars in cities, car-dependency caused by poorly planned urban sprawl and out-of-down developments, injury and deaths caused by drivers, the death of the high street etc etc.

Reactions: Obliter8
Here's a picture of a Sydney beach's steps the morning after New Year.
Lucky country.......

Attachments

• Garbage on steps.JPG
    Garbage on steps.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
  • Informative
Reactions: Billbrown1982