Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3: Europa Bestellungen/Europe Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello

I wanted to draw attention to our file again:

Tesla Model 3: Europa Bestellungen/Europe Orders

These are the highest numbers currently available:
Stand 08.01.19.PNG

Here we voluntarily and anonymously collect all European Model 3 orders.

This file lives from usage and registration.

Please enter your details so that we get a good picture of what's going on in Europe.
Eingabe.PNG

If you want to support me for the work, you can use my link to get supercharging for free for 6-9 months.
Tesla Supercharging Credit and Extended Solar Warranty
At least I would like to have a successful advertisement so that I at least get the black wallbox.
The roadster does not interest me. (Too expensive)

Interesting, but I'm not sure I fully understand the data. The 4th column (number of entries) is presumably the number of owners who have supplied data on their orders so far? I also presume you have far more German entries simply because you are based in Germany? I'm guessing the 1st column is an estimate of the total number of orders based on the highest invoice number of the owners who have actually responded?

Yes, in the first column is the highest confirmed invoice number. Since Tesla in Europe apparently forgives the invoice numbers in turn, you can take the number as an indicator of how many are fixed.
And yes, the 4th column is the number of entries per country and yes, Germany, Austria and Switzerland are there the most because the idea was started in a Whatsapp group called "Tesla Model 3 D-A-CH".

Yes, in the first column is the highest confirmed invoice number. Since Tesla in Europe apparently forgives the invoice numbers in turn, you can take the number as an indicator of how many are fixed.
And yes, the 4th column is the number of entries per country and yes, Germany, Austria and Switzerland are there the most because the idea was started in a Whatsapp group called "Tesla Model 3 D-A-CH".

Thanks, that makes sense now. It will be interesting to see how it develops over the next few quarters.

Tesla takes the same "format" for the down payment bill as for the final.

I e.g. have # 5 on the deposit and in good time over 4,000 on the final bill.

If you are mean, you have to divide the highest number by 2, then you have the sales.
But many have ordered and have not yet final invoice, so difficult to interpreting.

But I continue to enter all invoice numbers.

So continue to report.

Ordered a m3 performance on 29 march.
Belgium
White/white
Vin unknow yet. Can’t modify anymore since last week. Promised in may.
Any vessel know for then?

One week later we ordered a model x black/black 100d also. And a model S last week as well :p