Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just received these today and installed them.
I think they look pretty good and fit very well.
I ordered them on Wed and got them today Fri. $145.00 plus tax free shipping
F11AB943-E4BC-4CEE-B2CB-CFFB86A155BF.jpeg
5E501911-83D8-45B3-B0E3-1D191C438C6D.jpeg
F11AB943-E4BC-4CEE-B2CB-CFFB86A155BF.jpeg5E501911-83D8-45B3-B0E3-1D191C438C6D.jpeg

Reactions: Aieukl378
$248.50 not including the trunk or frunk. Seems pretty pricey for 3 pieces.
That is in Canadian, if it matters. My last two sets of weathertech were in the same ballpark and covered less.

No offense to anyone that has Tuxmat, but they are hella ugly. Tesla would not be caught dead with an oilly leather finish.
To each their own. I like the look, coverage, and feel. Already had compliments on them and just got them installed. A few folks at the gym wanted a look at the car.

Reactions: longshot49
That is in Canadian, if it matters. My last two sets of weathertech were in the same ballpark and covered less.

To each their own. I like the look, coverage, and feel. Already had compliments on them and just got them installed. A few folks at the gym wanted a look at the car.

Thats good to hear as i hear from buyers like you that the mats looks better in person than the pictures.

I have an order for the maxspider but they will take at least 5 weeks. Sounds (based on call today with tuxmat) that tuxmat may be in stock end october so i will get them in around 2 weeks. If both were available would you still get the tuxmat? Thanks

I would fully recommend the Tuxmat for the Model 3. I noted a link below with some pics of the coverage of the Max Spiders. They do not cover as much as the Tuxmat, which is part of what I want. I quick note: The Tuxmats include clips to hold the mats in place, but I only used a couple. I also used a few pieces of velcro dots they included to hold the side walls on the passenger and driver side, no issues. If you look at the pics of the of the back piece, you will see how that goes all the way up the sides and the back from the floor to the seats. Full coverage.

Quick background on this. I actually had put my order in a while back on the max spiders before I knew about the Tuxmat. They were unable to fulfill my order in the 3-5 days initially noted when ordering and told me it would be 2.5 months. I cancelled and picked up Weathertech AVM and then the Model S mats that fit well with a bit of a mod on the back. The Tuxmat mats, to me, exceed the quality of the others. I have seen the max spiders in a silver model 3 in Vegas of someone with which I had a conversation. They did protect his car, so that is a plus, but Tuxmat has superior coverage.

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3

Last edited:
I would fully recommend the Tuxmat for the Model 3. I noted a link below with some pics of the coverage of the Max Spiders. They do not cover as much as the Tuxmat, which is part of what I want. I quick note: The Tuxmats include clips to hold the mats in place, but I only used a couple. I also used a few pieces of velcro dots they included to hold the side walls on the passenger and driver side, no issues. If you look at the pics of the of the back piece, you will see how that goes all the way up the sides and the back from the floor to the seats. Full coverage.

Quick background on this. I actually had put my order in a while back on the max spiders before I knew about the Tuxmat. They were unable to fulfill my order in the 3-5 days initially noted when ordering and told me it would be 2.5 months. I cancelled and picked up Weathertech AVM and then the Model S mats that fit well with a bit of a mod on the back. The Tuxmat mats, to me, exceed the quality of the others. I have seen the max spiders in a silver model 3 in Vegas of someone with which I had a conversation. They did protect his car, so that is a plus, but Tuxmat has superior coverage.

3D Maxpider Kagu Mats for Model 3
Thank you. I am veering towards it too especially given the routine delays that maxspider has. On a related note, has it been fairly easy to unclip or unvelcro the tuxmat when you need to clean it?

Thank you. I am veering towards it too especially given the routine delays that maxspider has. On a related note, has it been fairly easy to unclip or unvelcro the tuxmat when you need to clean it?

Super easy. Doesn't take a minute to remove any of the mats. Of course, the more clips you use, the more needs to be undone. I used four velcro dots each on driver and passenger side. Only two clips on passenger side and I may remove them as the mats stay perfectly without. No clips used on the back and that stays as well.

Reactions: melius