Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just purchased 20” Matte Black and plan to reuse the stock tires. Does anyone have recommendations of Matte Black TPMS sensors that you’ve had success with? I have another set of Matte Black wheels I could use the sensor from if I can’t find one but would rather not have to swap every season.

Reactions: Skione65
We recommend using factory TPMS

Thanks for the recommendation! Aesthetically, the factory TMPS valves don't look great against the Matte Black wheels. I may try to spray paint them Matte Black but may not look great. I do have other TSportline Matte Black wheels with a darker valve stem that came with your set. I may swap those into the summer set, or see if I can just unscrew the stem and swap that.

Pearl White Model 3 with Matte Black 19 inch TSS Flow Forged Tesla Wheels

Wheel: TSS
Size: 19x8.5" front & rear
Weight: 23.7 lbs
Finish: Matte Black
Tires: Continental ProContact RX 235/40-19”
Other: Uses factory lug nuts, accepts factory center cap, uses original TPMS.

pearl-white-tesla-model-3-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-matte-black-wm-1.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-matte-black-wm-2.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-matte-black-wm-3.jpg
pearl-white-tesla-model-3-19-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-matte-black-wm-4.jpg

Last edited: