Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
The T Sportline TSS Tesla Model 3 Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3. It's manufactured in a flow forged process and is available in 3 colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

The 18" TSS is available in a square fitment, 18x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/45-18 for 18x8.5".

The 19" TSS is available in a square fitment, 19x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/40-19 for 19x8.5".

The 20" TSS is available in a square fitment, 20x8.5" Front & Rear, and a staggered fitment, 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes are 235/35-20 for 20x8.5" and 275/30-20 for 20x10".

A Model 3 owner can use a factory Tesla center cap, a factory Tesla lug nut, a factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 19" tire. The TSS is fully tested to the SAE J2530 standard and a great alternative to 18" Tesla factory wheel and 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel.

Our wheel comes with a color matched T Sportline center cap, but you can use a factory center cap.

tesla-model-3-s-x-performance-20-inch-tesla-wheel-tss-flow-forged-space-gray-web-1.jpg

Black Model 3 with 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black and Matte Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing.

black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-1.jpg
black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-2.jpg
black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-3.jpg

Last edited:
I was hoping for wheels that looked like the arachnids on my Model S so I bought a staggered set of these as soon as I knew they were available, as these are as close to arachnids as I could find. I’m grateful to T-Sportline for making these available.

Are there any photos of the Space Gray on a 3? —that’s what I ordered, but at risk of not liking the color and having to re-power coat them.

Reactions: m3snowy