TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Tesla Model 3 Flow Forged Wheels - Model TSS Available in 19" & 20"

Discussion in 'Model 3: Interior & Exterior' started by Tsportline, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

The T Sportline TSS Tesla Model 3 Flow Forged Wheel is built exclusively for the Tesla Model 3. It's manufactured in a flow forged process and is available in 3 colors: Space Gray, Gloss Black, and Matte Black.

Our Space Gray finish contains dark tones of grey and black mixed with metallic flake to give the finish the extra dimension.

The 19" TSS is available in a square fitment, 19x8.5" Front & Rear. Tire sizes is 235/40-19 for 19x8.5".

The 20" TSS is available in a square fitment, 20x8.5" Front & Rear, and a staggered fitment, 20x8.5" Front, 20x10" Rear. Tire sizes are 235/35-20 for 20x8.5" and 275/30-20 for 20x10".

A Model 3 owner can use a factory Tesla center cap, a factory Tesla lug nut, a factory Tesla TPMS sensor and factory 19" tire. The TSS is fully tested to the SAE J2530 standard and a great alternative to 18" Tesla factory wheel and 19" Tesla Model 3 Sport wheel.

Our wheel comes with a color matched T Sportline center cap, but you can use a factory center cap.

tss-tesla-arachnid-style-20-inch-flow-formed-forged-wheels-model-s-x-3-space-gray-wm-1.jpg

Black Model 3 with 20" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Matte Black and Matte Carbon Fiber Trunk Wing.

black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-1.jpg black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-2.jpg black-tesla-model-3-20-inch-tss-flow-forged-wheels-arachnid-style-matte-black-wm-3.jpg

2. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I was hoping for wheels that looked like the arachnids on my Model S so I bought a staggered set of these as soon as I knew they were available, as these are as close to arachnids as I could find. I’m grateful to T-Sportline for making these available.

Are there any photos of the Space Gray on a 3? —that’s what I ordered, but at risk of not liking the color and having to re-power coat them.

• Like x 3
  3. jkoya

jkoya NA2 NSX

Hi - any information on the weight of the wheels (both 19" and 20")

4. Cowby

Cowby Member

Me likey but this just confirms the need to close the wheel gaps.

5. yearofthedragon

6. jkoya

jkoya NA2 NSX

7. x-cimo

x-cimo Member

Would like to see space gray as well... and I wish they were available in brilliant silver to match the chrome trim.

• Like x 2
  8. m3snowy

m3snowy Member

Would like to see pics of space gray or brilliant silver 19" on the car please.

9. Quickturtle

Quickturtle Member

Yeah it's too bad they're not showing photos of the space gray. I'd like to see that on red. Ideally 19".

• Like x 1
  10. artsci

artsci Sponsor

My space gray have been delivered today to the shop that's doing the installation. I'll shoot some photos and post them as soon as I can, likely tomorrow or Friday.

• Like x 3
  11. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

Here's the 19" TSS Flow Forged Wheels in Space Gray on a Black Model 3!

black-tesla-model-3-tss-flow-forged-19-inch-aftermarket-tesla-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-1.jpg black-tesla-model-3-tss-flow-forged-19-inch-aftermarket-tesla-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-2.jpg black-tesla-model-3-tss-flow-forged-19-inch-aftermarket-tesla-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-3.jpg black-tesla-model-3-tss-flow-forged-19-inch-aftermarket-tesla-arachnid-wheels-space-gray-wm-4.jpg

• Like x 1
  12. Ubersoph

Ubersoph Member

Any plans to do these in a lighter silverish color?

13. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

...down the road.

14. zhu-

zhu- Member

Any plans for staggered 18" or 19"?

15. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

19" yes.

16. Tsportline

Tsportline Vendor

• Like x 1
  17. PHX2IAD

PHX2IAD Member

18. Skione65

Skione65 Member

@artsci,

Get these mounted yet? Would love some Photos.

Ski

19. zonela

zonela Member

Would like to see matte black on white car. I have my car with chrome delete. Consider buying!

20. e-FTW

e-FTW New electron smell

A thought: Maybe satin black? Easier to keep clean than matte, would match most chrome deletes.