Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered for my brother who's wife just passed away so no longer can take it. Fully loaded with the following options: Black interior, Solid Black, 19" Sport Wheels, Full Self-Driving Capability, Long Range Battery, Premium Upgrades, Enhanced Autopilot. Will sell at purchase price including CA taxes paid.

Ordered for my brother who's wife just passed away so no longer can take it. Fully loaded with the following options: Black interior, Solid Black, 19" Sport Wheels, Full Self-Driving Capability, Long Range Battery, Premium Upgrades, Enhanced Autopilot. Will sell at purchase price including CA taxes paid.

Sorry to hear about your family loss.

Im not trying to ruin your for sale page but i think you are better off canceling if it hasn't been delivered. Maybe you can show Tesla proof and get your deposit back. Why? Because no one will pay full purchase price including taxes..

You are better off losing the deposit with Tesla because you wont get that kind of money here.

Regardless, sorry again for your family loss and GLWS

Reactions: Adm
fullsizeoutput_8e3a.jpeg
EuWB6OScRVKxqhbTiYAg9Q.jpg

You realize that a CA buyer will have to pay sales tax on your sales tax, i.e. 8.75% ( or more depending on county and city) on the $59,500 so the total cost will be $64,706 versus waiting and paying $49,500 after rebates. A buyer would be paying a $15.2K premium.

If you hadn't already picked up and registered the vehicle, you cold have worked a joint registration to avoid paying the sales tax twice and you could have then taken the $7,500 federal tax credit and your buyer could have taken the CA $2,500 credit. A good deal for both buyer and seller but a bit more complicated.

Sorry to hear about your family loss.

Im not trying to ruin your for sale page but i think you are better off canceling if it hasn't been delivered. Maybe you can show Tesla proof and get your deposit back. Why? Because no one will pay full purchase price including taxes..

You are better off losing the deposit with Tesla because you wont get that kind of money here.

Regardless, sorry again for your family loss and GLWS
You're simply wrong bmms8. people DO pay full purchase price including taxes...and then some.
Trust me, I know from experience :)