Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Had to fill out my form while boarding a plane in Zurich, including photographing drivers licence. Super stressful!
Awful this stress thing, right? I swear to god, I'm not joking but I broke out with a case of hives this morning (first time ever in my 46 years of living on planet Earth) with all the stress of the wait!! Under control now after I pressed "ENTER" for the order details now.

• Funny
Reactions: paulp and Ranu
Same here, I think that's fine, just need the delivery advisor to link up with Pepper to confirm finance is approved. I suspect that will happen over the next couple of days.

By the way, do many people actually know who their delivery advisor is? I just reserved and ordered online, so haven't needed to speak with a human yet...
This process should be automatic according to Pepper:
upload_2019-8-13_19-49-45.png

View attachment 441239 This was received on Twitter re date of birth
Displaying error
There is a time qualifier in the code next to your (incorrect) birthday. For me in WA it has the year month day then T16:00:00 - the difference in time for WA relative to California. (eg. "dateOfBirth":"1979-11-29T16:00:00") The day is incorrect (-1) in the code, but surely this is accounted for with the T reference? Although why a birthdate would be timezone adjusted makes no sense either.
There is also code saying "cash is king"

Reactions: andygen21