Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That appears to be something the Tesla sales people keep saying. They started saying it about 3 weeks ago before I put my order in. So far there has been no changes. Who knows.
One of the sale persons told me there will be a price rise this week, which prompted me to put a deposit down. I had originally wanted to get a 2020 built car, so was going to order in December. The order page stated that deposit is fully refundable, does anyone know when not becomes not refundable?
And I had already got the generic text today, I placed the deposit last night.

Reactions: MonicaPlease
One of the sale persons told me there will be a price rise this week, which prompted me to put a deposit down. I had originally wanted to get a 2020 built car, so was going to order in December. The order page stated that deposit is fully refundable, does anyone know when not becomes not refundable?
And I had already got the generic text today, I placed the deposit last night.

Good move, because if you ordered in December you’d be just as likely to get a November or December build car.

It is stated in the manual the cable length for the wall connector is 2.6 m and 7.4m. Do we get a choice which one we want? All Tesla models have the charge port on the left side of the car? Just trying to work out where to install the wall charger in the garage in case we end up with two Tesla down the track.
You get the 7.4m one. And yes, left side.

Reactions: MonicaPlease
upload_2019-9-12_8-15-28.png

Missing, last seen boarding a ship in San Francisco heading to NZ....

Brand new 15A power point installed and 15A tail in the mobile connector and it is only charging at 12A, which it calculates at 18km/5. Anyone know why that would be?
The 10a tail charges at 8a (which is what we're using while we wait for the sparky). I would guess that 12a is the deemed safe load for the 15a tail -- have a look at the fine print on the plug? (Yeah, it's quite small).