Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else just get a text? Mine says:

"Your Model 3 is almost here. We're busy preparing everything for your delivery and will be in touch with more details soon. Thanks, Tesla Team."

:)

I just received the same. Doesn’t mean anything as far as I’m concerned as the website hasn’t changed. I am also still waiting on any response to multiple emails and phone messages left trying to discuss my order with someone. Seems no one at Tesla is picking up or returning messages...

Something I have noticed is that Tesla adjusted my order to reflect the free white paint that I had selected. My original order was late June but the order date when they adjusted it was set to 17th July. Is this likely to delay my order at all? Or will my position in the queue stay the same. They did this automatically so I would hope they dont adjust my position at all.

Anyone else just get a text? Mine says:

"Your Model 3 is almost here. We're busy preparing everything for your delivery and will be in touch with more details soon. Thanks, Tesla Team."

:)
Yep, I sure did.

Brisbane based here.
Just over 2 years reservation holder, ordered 21st June, Performance Stealth, Black Seats (only choice at the time), Midnight Silver Paint.

Attachments

• 2019-08-02_122844.jpg
    2019-08-02_122844.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 50
  • 2019-08-02_141957.jpg
    2019-08-02_141957.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: Dave3333