Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Key Fobs are more likely classified as a spare part rather than an accessory.
I bought an additional UMC bag for my adapters last year and they spent a while trying to find it under accessories until someone suggested looking for it under spare parts, found it almost immediately and even had one in stock.
So ask them to search for a fob under spare parts and they may have more luck in finding it.
Hm. The fob is listed in the US store as an accessory, along with all that other stuff. But they're also chronically out of stock, it seems.

I noticed that my order page appeared different to most others and doesn't show the VIN in the back end. If you change the URL to: /teslaaccount/product-finalize?rn=RNxxxxxxx (replace xxxxxxx with your reservation number) this shows a different page. Then check the source of that page and search for the VIN....

FYI: My order is own finance and business rego.
That's the URL I've always been hitting. No Hidden Vin

Fun fact... There is a chrome plugin that specially checks this for you!
Tesla VIN finder
I can't be 100% sure it works, cause I don't have a VIN yet!

Looks like a vin to me and according to the sheet should be in Bronte bridge that arrived in Sydney 30th August
Thanks when I log on to my tesla account it just says next steps “final invoice will be sent shortly “ it’s been like this for weeks. I did receive the text from tesla today . Does that spreadsheet say which colour it is? Where can I find a link to the spreedsheet please