Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the Email last night with the Invoice and VicRoads form attached
Vin is the same as hidden VIN
Build and compliance date 19/7/2019

They did include the boiler plate on payment 72 hours prior, however, I have a lease through Pepper/Tesla so I asked for clarification and forwarded the invoice to Pepper. Sent the signed VicRoads form back with the current delivery date (25th) so it would be too hard to push me back. :)

Pepper do Leases? They never mentioned that when they reject my finance application to lack of credit history. Ended up going through my employers novated lease provider.

Collected the 3P today, very quick process. I just wanted to drive it, so only took 5 minutes. Car is excellent, and fun to drive.

Attachments

• 2 NOVA Teslas.jpg
    2 NOVA Teslas.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 87
Pepper do Leases? They never mentioned that when they reject my finance application to lack of credit history. Ended up going through my employers novated lease provider.
I spoke to Pepper and Macquarie both. Pepper said they only do personal finance, but Macquarie said they can also do novated lease but only on the car component and not packaged.

• Informative
Reactions: Hairyman
TMacinAus said:
Delivery Appointment!
Sept. 25, 2019

Melbourne-Richmond
650 Church Street
Cremorne, VIC 3121

Vin is the same as hidden VIN
Build and compliance date 19/7/2019

I have pickup scheduled for Richmond on the 23rd, but still no sign of my invoice. Concerned that I might not get it in time.

How long before delivery have most people got their invoices?

I see there are finally some Brisbane deliveries starting. I was curious and apologies if there is a post somewhere here about it buy have any Brisbane members looked into coating or wrapping?
+1 on this. Been a while since my last car purchase, no idea who is good in coating nowadays, but impressed at the coating on my mother’s Ioniq EV which seems to be ceramic.