Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've attached the file (NSW only, that's what they sent me)

Here's the text from the email they sent me -
As discussed, please find your registration documents attached to fill out, sign and scan back to us.

NSW Personal:

Please answer questions 1, 2, 9, 10 and 12. Two signatures are required, one on question 14 on page 2, and the other on page 4, just sign the Representative's Authority (don’t fill out your details). Please check over all the pages and send them all back to us.

I have attached your invoice as well. Bank transfer payments must be cleared 2 business days before pickup, and all the bank details are on the invoice. Please send a receipt of the payment to [email protected] once payment is made. Note we do not accept cheques of any kind, including bank cheques.

If you have not organised a quote for your wall connector installation, we would recommend doing that between now and taking delivery. If you would like to have one of our recommended installers reach out to provide a non-binding quote, please fill out this online form: Home Charging Installation Request Australia

HTH

Thanks! I'm going to preempt them and email this off to them tomorrow and then bug them until they say they will action it.

Here is a screenshot of the guy breaking into the car next to mine
Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 7.44.02 pm.png

Wow, how easy was your installation? We have just accepted a quote for $1,093.61, and it’s not that far from the box, just one room between and there’s plenty of room in the roof. Seems a big difference! Anyone able to give other costs?

My install was $800. 3 phase 25 amp RCD/MCB (this item costs ~$150 on it's own apparently), opposite side of the garage run through the roof. 3 phase Isolator switch. Took about 3.5 hours. Car reports 11-12kW depending on the instantaneous line voltage.

I've attached the file (NSW only, that's what they sent me)

Here's the text from the email they sent me -
As discussed, please find your registration documents attached to fill out, sign and scan back to us.

NSW Personal:

Please answer questions 1, 2, 9, 10 and 12. Two signatures are required, one on question 14 on page 2, and the other on page 4, just sign the Representative's Authority (don’t fill out your details). Please check over all the pages and send them all back to us.

I have attached your invoice as well. Bank transfer payments must be cleared 2 business days before pickup, and all the bank details are on the invoice. Please send a receipt of the payment to [email protected] once payment is made. Note we do not accept cheques of any kind, including bank cheques.

If you have not organised a quote for your wall connector installation, we would recommend doing that between now and taking delivery. If you would like to have one of our recommended installers reach out to provide a non-binding quote, please fill out this online form: Home Charging Installation Request Australia

HTH
Thanks a bunch - I’ll get that sent off tonight. Strange - I’ve received (and paid) the invoice but no mention of the RMS, or the charger.

You completely missed my point. So called issues like panel alignment and paint issues have been overblown
I hope it is only affecting a small number of cars, but from what I have seen posted, the inconsistent panel gaps and poorly aligned panels on Tesla is worse than all the cars I had owned over the last 20 years.
It is not really a secret that this is an issue for Tesla.
Mind the gap: how Teslas will get better

Last edited:
Reactions: MonicaPlease
For those going through a leasing company - I'm up to "Prepare for Delivery", but I can only enter Delivery Location, not registration or payment method as the sections are locked. Has anyone else leasing had the same experience?

Also, anyone else with a LR AWD order gotten a vin or delivery date?

Reactions: MonicaPlease
I received a phone call late this afternoon from Tesla also. I was expecting bad news as my build date is 14th August and delivery is scheduled for this Saturday 28th. Phone call was just a polite reminder to make sure that I was ready to take delivery of my M3P + with a white interior . I was surprised to say the least. My good mate also had his Brisbane delivery brought forward 24 hrs and picked his up today, so I think the Brisbane crew are really getting on top of it.

Sad to hear about other guys delivery dramas and can understand the frustrations. Hang in there.

the inconsistent panel gaps and poorly aligned panels on Tesla is worse than all the cars I had owned over the last 20 years.
But you don't own a model 3 and have never owned a Tesla, and from your recent posts you haven't ordered a 3 (or have cancelled). Actually from your previous posts it seems you cancelled your reservation in June 2018 and again in Jun 2019, or did you? Something doesn't add up. Short seller?

It's bare metal primer coloured for all. There is a little mesh thing leading into the cabin, which lets the subwoofer acoustically transmit sound to the cabin. (If you have a premium interior)

If you are extra OCD you can buy this thing from Aliexpress to cover it.

US $86.4 20% OFF|LUCKEASY shock absorption and Noise reduction for Tesla Model 3 2017 2019 Custom Fit Car Trunk noise reduction mat on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

thanks @meowsers . No issue, I just wanted to make sure I got what I was supposed to. It’s a bit ordinary looking imo. They definitely could have put in more effort there.