Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For the Model 3 people with supercharger referral credits, so I rang this morning and was told from a global level they aren't being extended due to Covid. Admittedly it's $100 of value I lost which isn't that big of a deal, but it's annoying given the quite small size of the Supercharger network in Australia and that Melbourne is still under Stage 3 lock down and unlike the USA we actually actually staying at home.

For the life of my I cannot locate where my "kw's" expire....can you point me on the right direction and I'll check?

In your app under the loot box you can see when your KM's expire.

@Crustyman - thanks....knew I saw it somewhere....

So they actually expire on the date listed btw, so if you want to use them it has to be by the day before.

Not sure why your km's are expiring so quickly.....mine are not expirying until 29/4/2022.....I've use more than I thought though :D

IMG_1160.jpeg

I guess you must have 4 referrals. That said i'm not sure the whole KM balance expires on the same date. I think each set of 1500km has it's own expiry.

Sure, still odd my expiry in 2 years (not 6mths).....I did all my referrals at the one time....previous to those referrals I did 5 (from memory) and got a bunch of stuff (22inch wheels for the X, credit, invite to live event etc.) but the thing I really wanted from the PW2 and the credit I have etc. doesn't have an expiry.

If anyone could tell me which model HWPC (2 or 3) version people are receiving with their new Model 3's lately, it would be appreciated?

I was reading the new V3 (glass front) doesn't have 3 phase input.... I have prepared my electrical circuit for a 3 phase connection.

I didn't think V3.0 was avsailable as yet....I heard that the new V3.0 units will talk to ones PW2....I'd really like this as I have 2x Tesla's and would love to just plug the cars in and default to "Charge cars with excess solar only" option.....

Not sure if this is just Melb cold weather or something else, but regardless of battery charge level , since 2020.24.6.4 for the initial start of driving I get the "Regenerative braking temporarily reduced".

It seems to go after a few km of driving. I'm guessing maybe until the battery has heated up?

Not sure if this is just Melb cold weather or something else, but regardless of battery charge level , since 2020.24.6.4 for the initial start of driving I get the "Regenerative braking temporarily reduced".

It seems to go after a few km of driving. I'm guessing maybe until the battery has heated up?

Its always reduced regen when cold , now its just warning you as well.

Australia needs to do more to ramp up support and demand for electric vehicles and EV chargers in general.
The coal loving fossil fuels industry puppets they elected continue to do damage to the climate and the planet.
Maybe a change in government would help with EV incentives and offer more support for clean energy production.
People needs to join in and speak up for a better future. How hot and dry does it need to get before people wake up and demand action ?
How bad do the fires need to get ?

Reactions: TaylorP
How hot and dry does it need to get before people wake up and demand action ? How bad do the fires need to get ?
You sound like an arsonist.

Just accept that the future of humanity won't be on Earth. We will start building O'Neill Cylinders (or similar structures) in space within a century. There are enough resources in the solar system to support a population of trillions. Not everyone will leave Earth. I know Bezos thinks you'll just zone the Earth as residential and light industrial, but really, those who stay here will continue to wreck the place until it's uninhabitable. But with a little effort, the species will survive and thrive elsewhere.