Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Long Range in Pearl White w/Enhanced AutoPilot + Extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FOR SALE - Tesla Model 3 Long Range in Pearl White w/Enhanced AutoPilot and Premium Interior

I am selling my Pearl White Tesla Model 3 Long Range (310 mile) w/Premium Interior and Enhanced AutoPilot v2.5 in order to make room for a Performance Model 3. The car was purchased from Tesla in late February 2018, and it's in EXCELLENT condition. It has been garaged the entire year, I always used a window shade when parking in the sun, and I had applied a ceramic coated (GTechniq Serum Light, full car including wheels and wheel covers) and a self-healing paint protection film (XPEL Ultimate) applied to the front bumper. It's only been washed by hand (using 2-bucket method / no car washes), so the paint is in EXCELLENT condition. It includes the Tesla Aero Cap Kit for a sportier look, and the 4 aero covers are included as well (pop them on for 4-5% increased range).

The audio system in these cars is fantastic, and the seats are extremely comfortable. In my experience, a rear-wheel drive Tesla is in some ways more fun to drive than AWD, and the efficiency I get with this Model 3 beats every other Tesla ever made (including the Dual Motor Model 3). You can get the 310 mile rated range if you drive close to the speed limit in normal climate. It also Superchargers extremely fast, much faster than Model S and X.

This car was purchased before Tesla started charging for Internet connectivity, so unlimited data should be included for the lifetime of the car.

The car has never been in an accident and no body work has been performed. The Drive Unit was replaced by Tesla at around 10k miles due to randomly losing power twice, which I consider a good thing, since Tesla has said that the newer drive units are designed for 1 million miles. They also performed a number of service bulletins including replacing front stabilizers, Superbottle + 4 way valve, brake shields, and charge port insulator pins.

Title in hand (no lean on car). More than welcome to come to Orlando (not far from Universal Studios) to see and test drive.

Note: For the sake of full transparency, some minor issues to share: there is one minor scuff on the front bumper caused by my valet that may or may not have penetrated the XPEL film, but it's very minor (see photo). There is also a light scratch on the chrome trim above the passenger side windows. Also picked up some minor curb rash while parking on the right wheels (easy to do with these wheels), but these were professionally touched up and you probably won't notice.

Purchase Date: 2/28/18
VIN: 5YJ3E1EA0JF0056xx
Mileage: 12,046 miles

Options:
  • Black Interior - included
  • Long Range Battery - $9,000
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat - $1,000
  • Premium Upgrades - $5,000
  • Enhanced Autopilot - $5,000
  • Destination/Documentation Fees - $1,000
Original Cost: $56,000 + FL tax and fees = $59,669.83

Extras Included:
  • GTechniq Crystal Serum Light Ceramic Coating - 2 year warranty - Full Car and Wheels - $1,116.50
  • XPEL Paint-Protection Film - Full Front Bumper - $440 value
  • Aluminum Non-Slip Performance Pedal Covers (see photo) - $50 value
  • Tesla Aero Wheel Cap Kit (Aero Wheel Covers also included) - $50 value
  • Model 3 Center Console Clear 3M Protection Film - $50 value
  • Unlimited LTE Data Connectivity Included For Life Of Car - $100/year value
Total Extras Value: $1,706.50 excluding free unlimted LTE data savings

My price including extras but excluding sales tax was $57,706.50.

Selling for $51,900.

Please let me know if you you'd like to see/drive it, or have any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_7561.jpg
    IMG_7561.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 113
I'm sorry, maybe I misunderstood your question and I'm just complicating things. :) Yes, when I said "my price", I was not including a tax credit that I may or may not benefit from this year (it varies based on your tax situation).