Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Long Range in Pearl White w/Enhanced AutoPilot + Extras

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
I'm selling my Tesla Model 3 Long Range + Enhanced AutoPilot (Feb 2018, 12.1k miles) from the Orlando FL area to make room for a Performance version. Was hoping to get about $48,000 (was $56k new not including the extras listed below), but it's now on eBay with no reserve, and is currently bidding at $45.1k. Here are the details:

The car was purchased from Tesla in late February 2018, and is in EXCELLENT condition. Always garaged, and within the first month, it had ceramic coating (full car, wheels, wheel caps) and XPEL paint-protection film (bumper only) professionally-applied. I also immediately applied XPEL film to the center console (and installed aluminum pedal covers). It's only been washed by hand using 2-bucket method, so the paint is in fantastic condition. It includes the Tesla Aero Cap Kit for a sportier look, and the 4 aero covers are included as well.

No accidents, and no body work has been performed. The Drive Unit was replaced by Tesla at around 10k miles due to randomly losing power twice, which I consider a good thing, since Tesla has said that the newer Drive Units are designed and tested for 1 million miles! They also performed all outstanding service bulletins, including replacing front stabilizers, brake shields, and charge port insulator pins.

Tesla no longer sells this variant of the Model 3 (in the USA), and it was the most efficient variant they've ever made (see video
). You can EASILY achieve the advertised 310 mile range, especially with the aero caps (which add about 4-5% improvement). Also, the entire glass roof turns a rainbow color when wet (see photo), which is not the case for newer Model 3. The rear floor doesn't have the "hollow sound" issue nor the battery popping noise issue that newer Model 3's have due to them removing the fiberglass blanket between the body and battery to simplify production. The car was purchased before Tesla started charging for Internet connectivity, so unlimited LTE data (for music streaming, web browsing, etc) should be included for the lifetime of the car.

The car has a 4 year 50,000 mile warranty, and an 8 year 120k mile warranty on battery and drive unit.

Included Options:

• Black Interior - included
  • Long Range Battery - $9,000
  • Pearl White Multi-Coat - $1,000
  • Premium Upgrades (see below) - $5,000
  • Enhanced Autopilot - $5,000
  • Destination/Documentation Fees - $1,000
Original Cost: $56,000 + FL tax and fees

Premium Upgrades Include:
  • Premium heated seating with 12-way, power adjustable front seats - you can now control each seat from the app
  • Center console with covered storage, 4 USB ports and docking for 2 smartphones (will provide 2 connectors of your choice - Apple Lightning and/or USB-C)
  • Premium audio system w/15 speakers (including sub/amp in back)
  • Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection - entire roof goes rainbow in the rain (see photo). Newer Model 3's do not have this.
  • Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
  • Custom driver profiles
  • LED fog lamps
Extras Included:
  • GTechniq Crystal Serum Light Ceramic Coating - 2 year warranty - Full Car and Wheels - $1,116.50
  • XPEL Ultimate Paint-Protection Film - Full Front Bumper w/10 year warranty - $440 value
  • Aluminum Non-Slip Performance Pedal Covers (see photo) - $50 value
  • Tesla Aero Wheel Cap Kit (Aero Wheel Covers also included) - $50 value
  • Model 3 Center Console Clear 3M Protection Film - $50 value
  • GlassParency hydrophobic coating on the front windshield - $50 value
  • Unlimited LTE Data Connectivity Included For Life Of Car - $100/year value
Total Extras Value: $1,756.50 excluding free unlimited LTE data savings.
Walk-Around Video:
Title in hand (no Lien) and original window sticker provided. Tires were rotated once and on schedule. More than welcome to come to Orlando to see and test drive. Please let me know if you have any questions.

eBay Link: 2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range w/Enhanced Autopilot | eBay

Thank you for your interest!

IMG_7563.jpg
IMG_7567.jpg
IMG_7559.jpg
IMG_7558.jpg
IMG_7564.jpg
Tesla Model 3 Sticker.jpg
IMG_0695.jpg

Pretty car. I wish I had gotten one last year. Too bad they decreased the tax credit.
56,000 - 7,500 tax credit = 48,500 for the car.
Use it for a year, put 12,000mi on it, and sell it for 48,000. Cant beat that!