Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 LR/Performance Reservation from 2021, save $$$

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,
I have a reservation from last year. It's currently spec'd to a Model 3 RWD with white interior at $44,990+1000

I can edit the design to a Long range for $50,990 base or Performance for $58,990 base and choose what color/interior you want. FSD can be added for $10k (old pricing) as well.

I have not entered registration details yet so transferring is easy. Editing will push you to the back of the delivery queue but you will be receiving old pricing.

$1750 for my reservation, the $250 deposit stays with the account so effectively costs you $1500. Ex. LR + FSD is $66,490 at current pricing but my reservation would be $60,990 = $5500 savings!!!

If you're interested, please leave a comment and PM me as I can't pm on this site. I can also be contacted at maxzlg111 (at) gmail (dot) com

$5500 savings for LR+FSD is great, but that's the upper limit!

For completeness, the lower limit (if someone wants only RWD) is only $2000 savings -- which is just $250 more than buying it new from tesla.com
That's why I put LR/Performance only. Even if they get a Base LR that's 3500$ savings and performance is $3000 savings which is basically splitting the savings in half

Yup, I am covering the other configuration (RWD) which you continue to omit in your pricing because it doesn't benefit you.

Based on your asking price of $1750 for a reservation, it is only $250 cheaper than a new car.

If you really want to split, $1000 is a split for a RWD.

Reactions: ElectricIAC
Status
Not open for further replies.