Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 LR reservation, June-August

Hello, looking to find a buyer for my reservation. Current estimated delivery date is July 14th-August 18th(Ordered in April). Local to Southern California. No VIN assigned(Build still editable but can delay delivery).

This was ordered before the recent $2,000 price increase and still includes the mobile connector.

Long Range All-Wheel Drive $56,990
  • Model 3 Long Range Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Autopilot
Subtotal $58,440 (Includes dest & order fees, Excludes tax, registration, discounts and fees).

Easy transfer since I have no other cars. Posting this in a bunch of other places, so please forgive me if I don't respond quickly.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC