Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 LR (VIN assigned in Bay Area)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Base price lock: $50,990
Config: Blue (+$1,000) , black seats, 18" wheels, FSD (can be removed, I think)

VIN assigned, pickup this week, nothing (other than FSD?) can change. Dont even ask, sorry!

Asking price: $3000 (you save $2,000 and get car immediately)

Details (registration info entered, hence complicated):
1) 97% of the money is exchanged only if we can make this work and close to getting it done. I only ask for a $100 non-refundable amount for my time to make this happen and for me to know you are not wasting my time. Only if I fail to even add you to registration will I refund the $100; after that no refunds.
2) Because of #1 this has to be done my way: please be willing to trust and share info needed to make this work (such as emailing license info to Tesla etc.)
3) I can work with you to get this reservation transferred but please me mentally prepared for disappointment if Tesla blocks it at the last minute.
3) I will try to do changes in the account on my end, and then we go to Tesla to figure out final details.
4) I can come with you for car pickup, if needed, as a silent observer.
5) Selling because we don't need a second second car after a new "work from home" arrangement.

Once again, I cannot guarantee this will work so late in the process; it is a Hail Mary that can either be dropped or swatted away by Tesla. Be prepared for disappointment,

Reactions: theocguy

VIN assigned, pickup this week, nothing (other than FSD?) can change. Dont even ask, sorry!

1) 97% of the money is exchanged only if we can make this work and close to getting it done. I only ask for a $100 non-refundable amount for my time to make this happen and for me to know you are not wasting my time. Only if I fail to even add you to registration will I refund the $100; after that no refunds.
2) Because of #1 this has to be done my way: please be willing to trust and share info needed to make this work (such as emailing license info to Tesla etc.)
3) I can work with you to get this reservation transferred but please me mentally prepared for disappointment if Tesla blocks it at the last minute.
3) I will try to do changes in the account on my end, and then we go to Tesla to figure out final details.
5) Selling because we don't need a second second car after a new "work from home" arrangement.

Once again, I cannot guarantee this will work so late in the process; it is a Hail Mary that can either be dropped or swatted away by Tesla. Be prepared for disappointment,

Quick update -- VIN is no longer assigned, and I am able to change the car configuration, if needed. And may be the location can be changed too.

All other logistics details are the same. PM me if interested.

hi! My aim to buy reservations is to get the vehicle asap, I ended up getting my own reservation on a model y performance which would probably take 1 1/2 months to get here. thank you soooo much for replying though!
Good luck; fingers crossed that you get it on time or sooner!

(Keep an eye for "new inventory" vehicles that pop up on the Tesla website occassionally, that is the fastest way to get a new vehicle, but they also come-and-go very quickly.)

Good luck; fingers crossed that you get it on time or sooner!

(Keep an eye for "new inventory" vehicles that pop up on the Tesla website occassionally, that is the fastest way to get a new vehicle, but they also come-and-go very quickly.)
thank you so much!!! 5 myps just sold out in the inventory, not really the specs I wanted but there might be some chances more coming out

Hi,

How did your transfer go? I am in the same situation and would like to know how everything went. Please DM as i can not message you.

Thanks,