Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Does your Tesla have paint protection film?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello All,

My name is Nick Parks, and I am the owner and operator of Parks Detailing. My company recently joined the Tesla Motors Club as a detailing vendor for the Southeast, and we couldn't be more excited to be a part of this amazing community. We look forward to connecting with you all and serving as a detailing resource for the Southeast community.

Our shop’s primary focus is paint correction, ceramic coatings, and paint protection film. We also own and operate a car care site known as Parks Car Care. While we have worked on Tesla’s for years, it wasn't until this month that we were finally able to purchase one for ourselves. After months of consideration, we decided on the Tesla Model 3 as our next shop car for a variety of reasons. In this video, we explain why. This vehicle will display seven total STEK designer paint protection films from showcase panels, to even interior pieces. Additionally, we will also be preparing and protecting the exterior with our Nv Car Care and Angelwax range. Throughout this video series we will cover all of the STEK designer films, and Nv coatings, that will be put on this vehicle. Part 1 is live, and linked to the post, although as we complete the video series we will be uploading the other parts here as well.

Visit us and contact us at the link below for additional information.

Car Care: www.parkscarcare.net

Service: Car Paint Protection | Parks Detailing | Charlotte NC

[email protected]

980-939-2362

Part two of our Tesla Model 3 video series is live! In part two we present the exterior STEK DYNOmatt paint protection film installation as well as some of the designer light protection films and paint protection films that STEK offers. Stay tuned for part three coming soon!

Visit us and contact us at the link below for additional information.

Car Care: www.parkscarcare.net

Service: http://parksdetailing.com/contact/

Blog: Blog | Parks Detailing | Charlotte NC

[email protected]
980-939-2362