Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 - Mods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, just finished a bunch of mods to my 2020 Tesla Model 3 Stealth Performance. If anyone is interested. I think I'm pretty much done. To preface this I did everything myself with the exception of painting the rims black.

You can find my pictures on instagram @teslap3dl
Abstract Ocean Referral Code: Accessorize your Tesla!
Tesla Referral Code: justin61906

Mod List:

Abstract Ocean:
1. Center Console Vinyl Wrap - Carbon Fiber
- super easy to do and a must to get rid of piano black
2. Tempered Glass (9H) Screen Protector
3. Vinyl Door Handle Trims - Carbon Fiber
- I ended up removing these they go flat on the face of the handle and leave chrome exposed
4. Logo Decals Front and Rear - Carbon Fiber
- These also expose chrome on the side, but I haven't found a replacement that doesn't yet
5. Center Console & Cup Holder Rubber Liner - Bright Blue
6. Door Release Buttons
- people still have no idea what to do their first time and second time...
7. Footwell Lights - Blue
- looks amazing wish there was a solution for rear seats. Can't use the usb stick option because of sentry mode
8. Center Console Tray - Bright Blue
9 . Door Sill Covers - Full set - P3D
10. Pedestrian Isolation Warning System
- This was a must for me the reverse sound was so annoying. Super easy to do had to just turn the wheel to the side.
11. Bright LED Puddle Lights - "T" symbol
12. Model 3 Emblem - Performance
13. Model 3 Steering Wheel Logo Decal - Carbon Fiber
- Again some exposed chrome on the side, haven't found a better one yet

RPM Tesla
1. Wheel Hub Carbon Fiber Wraps
- Easy to do because you can pop them off and do them indoors. Didn't like how mine were cut. The backing wasn't pre-cut like the video. Also one of the legs was too thin on all 4. I ordered it with the Red logo inside, but logo again doesn't cover all chrome so I didn't use it.
2. Mud Flaps Gen 2
- Super easy install - haven't tested out effectiveness yet
3. Trunk LED Lighting Strip
- Super easy install looks awesome

Amazon
1. Zendure X6 Portable Charger
2. TapTes Model 3 Wireless Charger Dual Qi
- The combo of 1 and 2 allows me to have fast charge for two phones. The hub has never run out of juice for me since it charges up when I have sentry mode on as well as other times when car is active and I am not charging my phone or ipad
3. Rocketek Portable Memory Card Reader
4. Samsung Pro Endurance 128GB MicroSD card
5. Tire Valve Stem Caps
6. Basenor Rear Trunk Organizer Side Divider
7. Command Black Picture Hanging Strips
8. Beyyon Car Phone Mount Holder Magnetic
9. iPad Mini 4 (EBAY)
- item 7 to 9 allowed me to have my ipad mini set-up for Waze navigation. The phone mount is attached to the open door of the front center console panel. The command strips put together allow me to stick the door panel open to the top. I always have this panel open to charge my phone, but if I ever do want to close it I can undo the velcro
10. Nikola Pro Full Chrome Delete Kit (Satin Black) - $150
- This kit is AMAZING! I got quotes of $1K+ for a full chrome delete from garages in my area. This kit cost me $150 and about 4-6 hours of time in a very tight garage in the dead of winter. I did mess up a bit around the mirror because of overlaps, but I plan on re-doing them outdoors when the weather is nice since it comes with 2 sets of every piece!
11. Basenor ABS Carbon Fiber Sport Trunk Wing Performance Spoiler
- This spoiler looks way better than the stock and the blade ones in my opinion
12. Basenor Wind Noise Reduction Kit
13. Basenor Door Protector Anti-kick Mat Leather Carbon Fiber
- didn't end up using. put it up against the door and it looks weird where the cutoffs are

Painted rims satin black at local tire shop $600

Please if you have any questions let me know I'll try to monitor thread and answer anything and take more pictures where needed.
IMG_0585.jpg
IMG_0604.jpg
IMG_0673.jpg
IMG_0675.jpg
IMG_1020.jpg
IMG_1022.jpg
IMG_1023.jpg
IMG_1025.jpg
IMG_1030.jpg

Please if you have any questions let me know
I tried several way to install an additional tablet but never find an optimal solution.

With your installation, can you still put easily your phone for charging or do you need to remove the tablet?

img_1020-jpg.505256

7. Command Black Picture Hanging Strips
There are many strips packaging on Amazon, what strips size and how many did you used?
8. Beyyon Car Phone Mount Holder Magnetic

Is it this model: Beyyon Car Phone Mount Holder Magnetic?

This model has a suction cup, so do you need Velcros?

Can you show more in detail the phone mount without the iPad?

616luEQz1SL._SL1200_.jpg