Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3: No drill option license plate bracket

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been searching for another option for Model 3 front license plate bracket instead of using the Tesla provided adhesive bracket. I understand other aftermarket options are available. However, they all cost over $150 US which I don't think it really worth that much, until I came across BozzMount MG YouTube video "
" It only costs $74.99 US. I have no intention to promote this product. Anybody have a better alternative. Please share your thoughts here.

Reactions: akidesir
Didn't Trevor from M3OC do a video on a no-drill license plate option? Was for his X I think, but seemed to work well... Don't think he mentioned pricing though.
It was the Torklift mount. Again, around ~$150 USD before shipping.

What do you guys think about these lower grill plate brackets? It seems like they block the opening vents for cooling down the battery?

They don't affect the louvers. The louvers sit behind the grill that the plate mount attaches to.

the no drill license plate holders are definitely pricey... quite expensive for a accessory that we won't be able to really see when we're driving. Shipping to Canada would be pricey, i was debating to add to cart and checkout for the Bozzmount MG, but just before hitting order, i cancelled... I'd rather save the $ for tints and PPF first then for this license plate holder.

the no drill license plate holders are definitely pricey... quite expensive for a accessory that we won't be able to really see when we're driving. Shipping to Canada would be pricey, i was debating to add to cart and checkout for the Bozzmount MG, but just before hitting order, i cancelled... I'd rather save the $ for tints and PPF first then for this license plate holder.
I paid $117.75 CAD for the part and shipping. Compare to other alternatives it is almost half price. I like it is relatively easy to install and remove. It can be removed easily when I decide to do the PPF installation.

Yes, it was shipped yesterday. FYI I just got email from my DS to schedule a delivery date at Lawrence service centre, I am hoping the bracket arrives before that.
Awesome, thanks. Post some pics when you receive it.

The other brackets such as the Law and the Bandit are way too overpriced for what they are. This one looks like it functions closer to the Law at around half the price. Still a lot for a bracket but less in the grander scheme of things.

Rewatching the First Model 3 video and saw the front license plate was on low... anyone know if this is standard placement? The American photos I've seen have the plates on higher. It's the DS driving the car out of the building, so I assume it is what they're installing on the cars on the way out? Anyone have any photos of other cars being delivered in Canada?

Rewatching the First Model 3 video and saw the front license plate was on low... anyone know if this is standard placement? The American photos I've seen have the plates on higher. It's the DS driving the car out of the building, so I assume it is what they're installing on the cars on the way out? Anyone have any photos of other cars being delivered in Canada?

Looks normal to me.