Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Options Survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have created a survey with the options that the Tesla Model 3 can have according what we know until now from the keynote, leaks from electrek.co and some tweets from Elon Musk:

Hardware in all cars. Autopilot safety features standard. Convenience features optional (like S and X).
Matte black was surprisingly popular. Probably makes sense to bring it to production.
Model 3 will be RWD, with dual motor AWD optional. Even RWD will have great traction on ice due to fast torque response of Tesla drivetrain.
yes, but production AWD will be a lot faster
Tesla Model 3 exclusive leaked specs: 0-60 under 4 sec fast and 300+ mile range options
Air suspension dynamically adjusts ride height

You can answer here: Tesla Model 3 Options
The previous responses appear after submitting the form.

Just answered the poll. I want an all-upgrade model but realistically I will get something closer to base. Auto-Pilot (with summon/etc) is a definite regardless of cost (I assume under $5K) and I will definitely look long and hard at the longer range but more than likely will opt for a lower tier. AWD would also be nice here in northern VA, but not a deal breaker.

I have created a survey with the options that the Tesla Model 3 can have according what we know until now from the keynote, leaks from electrek.co and some tweets from Elon Musk:

Hardware in all cars. Autopilot safety features standard. Convenience features optional (like S and X).
Matte black was surprisingly popular. Probably makes sense to bring it to production.
Model 3 will be RWD, with dual motor AWD optional. Even RWD will have great traction on ice due to fast torque response of Tesla drivetrain.
yes, but production AWD will be a lot faster
Tesla Model 3 exclusive leaked specs: 0-60 under 4 sec fast and 300+ mile range options
Air suspension dynamically adjusts ride height

You can answer here: Tesla Model 3 Options
The previous responses appear after submitting the form.
Can you add labeled images for the colors to the paint question?

Has anyone made a more comprehensive survey for the 3 yet? Maybe even like a mock configuration page for the Model 3 yet? If not someone should. That would be awesome to get rough ideas of price (from the info we know and comparisons to the Model S pricing). And also to share this information with others.

There's already something similar to this survey, but a bit more comprehensive on the model3tracker site (www.model3tracker.info). If you guys havent added your info there (reservation date/time/location, preferred options,etc), you might want to do that too.

From what I heard it was very helpful for MS (and MX?) owners when trying to figure out what cars were being built first and where they were going.

No rush though, I suppose. You have 1.5 years to do it :p

Reactions: Zoomit
It never ceases to amaze me how many people want air suspension. It's a pointless, expensive gimmick destined to break-post warranty and cost you thousands to fix.

Everyone I know who has had it (including me) has had problems. Everyone.

It doesn't offer any real increase in ground clearance over coils (S's air on high ~= coils), and lowering the car causes a trivial increase in range. Why bother?

It never ceases to amaze me how many people want air suspension. It's a pointless, expensive gimmick destined to break-post warranty and cost you thousands to fix.

Everyone I know who has had it (including me) has had problems. Everyone.

It doesn't offer any real increase in ground clearance over coils (S's air on high ~= coils), and lowering the car causes a trivial increase in range. Why bother?

I completely agree that it is a stupid system just waiting for warranty issues. I won't be getting it on my 3. Trying to eliminate the complicated features to better sell my wife on other things. (ex. AWD, bigger battery, etc)

What happens when it fails? Can the car still drive? Or does it just ride really low and you can't make it over curbs?