Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 - Problem With New Update 2023.2.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I have a Tesla Model 3 with 2022.44.30.1 firmware.

There is 4 days I got the proposal for the update 2023.2.11 2 days ago.

It was stuck at 50% download and nothing was responding.

The Wifi was lame, I waited 30 minutes but everything was freezing

I restarted using the 2 buttons on the steering wheel, everything was back to normal but no more updates...

I am still in 2022.44.30.1 and I no longer have the proposal for the update 2023.2.11

How's it going?
Tesla will again offer me the update?

I contacted the SC but for them the vehicle is up to date (2022.44.30.1) and they can't do anything...

Thanks for your support

(Sorry for my bad english)

Hello,

Your English is fine, I can understand what you are trying to say.

Sometimes, updates are pulled from being pushed out. I am not sure why the update disappeared for you, but if the service center (SC) says that your car is up to date on 2022.44.30.1, that would mean that the newer version is no longer assigned to your car. There isnt anything you can do except to wait for a newer version.

I have 2 tesla's a 2018 model Y and a 2018 model 3. The 2018 Model 3 is still on 2022.44.30.5, while the 2022 Model Y is on the newer version. Nothing I can do to force the Model 3 to update, so I just wait. Unfortunately that is what you will need to do too (wait).

Reactions: AZAV8R
Tu n’as qu’à appeler le département de service, et ils vont envoyer la mise à jour à ta voiture. Cela m’est déjà arrivé une fois et le remède était très simple.

J’ai déjà appelé le service center de mon centre Tesla en expliquant la situation mais pour eux tout est à jour…

La 2022.44.30.1 est la dernière mise à jour selon eux.

Il est impossible pour eux d’agir manuellement sur une mise à jour en les envoyant aux véhicules…

Je suis même passé physiquement à mon centre Tesla et le discours sur place a été le même…

J’ai déjà appelé le service center de mon centre Tesla en expliquant la situation mais pour eux tout est à jour…

La 2022.44.30.1 est la dernière mise à jour selon eux.

Il est impossible pour eux d’agir manuellement sur une mise à jour en les envoyant aux véhicules…

Je suis même passé physiquement à mon centre Tesla et le discours sur place a été le même…
Cela me fais pas de sense. En Amérique du Nord, j’ai pu les appeler et ils ont corriger le problème par « ré-envoyer » le signal pour télécharger le soft.

Cela me fais pas de sense. En Amérique du Nord, j’ai pu les appeler et ils ont corriger le problème par « ré-envoyer » le signal pour télécharger le soft.

Je viens d’appeler le SC de Paris (qui n’est pas mon SC) et le discours est le même…

Ils ne peuvent rien faire à distance et ne peuvent pas forcer manuellement une mise à jour…

Il faut attendre la mise à jour me soit proposée de nouveau…

Vu que la 2023.2.12 vient de sortir et qu’on m’avait proposé la 2023.2.11 en toute logique on devrait me proposer de télécharger la 2023.2.12 quand mon VIN sera dans le block de distribution des mise à jour.

Hello,

Your English is fine, I can understand what you are trying to say.

Sometimes, updates are pulled from being pushed out. I am not sure why the update disappeared for you, but if the service center (SC) says that your car is up to date on 2022.44.30.1, that would mean that the newer version is no longer assigned to your car. There isnt anything you can do except to wait for a newer version.

I have 2 tesla's a 2018 model Y and a 2018 model 3. The 2018 Model 3 is still on 2022.44.30.5, while the 2022 Model Y is on the newer version. Nothing I can do to force the Model 3 to update, so I just wait. Unfortunately that is what you will need to do too (wait).

Thanks for your message and your help! :)

Reactions: GSP
I'm lucky that French is my mother tongue. What I fail to comprehend is why the European support team cannot reset his VIN to get the download again? This had happened to me, several updates ago and the support agent was able to reinitiate for me, here in Canada, or wherever the North America call-centre is.