1) Yes! 20in Turbines
2) 5.1s 0-60 is conservative, lighter wheels and better tires can improve this.
3) The stock all-season tires perform as you would expect from all-season tires. Understeer bias. UHP tires are an improvement for warm weather driving and balance the performance of the car better.
4) The suspension is execellent
5) Low center of gravity makes the car feel lighter.
6) 48% front and 52% rear weight distribution feels good on a RWD car and allows you to get on the power early coming out of corners.
7) The handling feels more like a sports car than a sedan which makes you feel confident when you're pushing the cars performance.
8) 30-60 feels faster than 0-30 either due to software or gearing.
9) Steering is light and nimble and because the motor is quiet you can hear the tires more easily as you push them to the edge of their grip.
10) it's everything we hoped and more, light fast and responsive. Fun to drive.