Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Rust

Is anyone else experiencing this rust right at the bottom of the driver's side A-pillar? Looks like a result of front fender panel touching the car structure and scratching off paint.

UPDATE: Tesla Model 3 Presents A New And Different Case Of Rust

Look at mine and it does not seem to touch and all seems good. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem and how common this is.

• Funny
Reactions: kwest2
Got my car 3 weeks ago. Found the same issue on mine. Pulled it to make gap and found out the surface wasn’t painted.
upload_2019-10-24_7-34-39.jpeg

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC