Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model 3 RWD government incentives, and price locked Question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all

I order tesla model 3 rwd ist nov 2021 for price 54,990 toronto , that time its was in incentives threshold for 5000$ , after nov 3 they changed the price

can i still get for 5000 incentives ?

did someone from recently delivery confirm ?

also do my price is locked to 54.990 ?

Hi all

I order tesla model 3 rwd ist nov 2021 for price 54,990 toronto , that time its was in incentives threshold for 5000$ , after nov 3 they changed the price

can i still get for 5000 incentives ?

did someone from recently delivery confirm ?

also do my price is locked to 54.990 ?
From Tesla website:

Incentives for Model 3 Standard Range, Model 3 Standard Range Plus and Model 3 RWD orders placed prior to the November 23, 2021 price change.

Applies to deliveries of model years 2021 & 2022 only.
Subject to change by government at any time.

Canada Federal
  • Up to $5,000 rebate for individuals purchasing vehicles with a base MSRP* under $45,000 before including delivery centre fees. Trims of the same Model qualify up to MSRP* $55,000 before delivery centre fees.
  • Eligible orders placed prior to the price change on November 23, 2021, are expected to remain eligible, conditional on program funding and customers meeting all other eligibility criteria.
  • For details regarding customer/program eligibility and the treatment of Tesla orders placed prior to the price change on November 23, 2021, please visit the Transport Canada website on November 24.

Reactions: marcham
Upvote 0