Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Seat Belt Extender

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,
Wanted to share my purchase of "Seatbelt extenders for model 3". (purchased December 2021)

It's a pain to buckle in when you have a car seat.
I did some research and took a chance. I've had these for a week now and my observations are:

1. They work.
2. The rigid 3" is more than enough.
3. the click is solid and I don't feel it's any different than buckling into the actual car.
4. I'm in Ontario, Canada. $39 total. took about 6-9 days.

Overall, I'm satisfied.
Please do your research before purchasing, as some documentation suggests this makes your car seat less secure.
attached are some pictures for reference for those considering it.

https://www.seatbeltextenderpros.com/tesla-model-3-seat-belt-extender/

Attachments

• IMG_2149.jpeg
    IMG_2149.jpeg
    691.9 KB · Views: 1,178
  • IMG_2150.jpeg
    IMG_2150.jpeg
    570.6 KB · Views: 435
  • IMG_2151.jpeg
    IMG_2151.jpeg
    500.1 KB · Views: 591
Hi there,
Wanted to share my purchase of "Seatbelt extenders for model 3". (purchased December 2021)

It's a pain to buckle in when you have a car seat.
I did some research and took a chance. I've had these for a week now and my observations are:

1. They work.
2. The rigid 3" is more than enough.
3. the click is solid and I don't feel it's any different than buckling into the actual car.
4. I'm in Ontario, Canada. $39 total. took about 6-9 days.

Overall, I'm satisfied.
Please do your research before purchasing, as some documentation suggests this makes your car seat less secure.
attached are some pictures for reference for those considering it.

https://www.seatbeltextenderpros.com/tesla-model-3-seat-belt-extender/
I ordered the same ones but can't click the belt into it. It seems as the belt side does not go in far enough to engage. Is there a part number or some other reference shown on your extender?