Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor
T Sportline now offers a Seat Upgrade Interior Kit in Vegan (synthetic) or Leather for the Model 3. Our Seat Upgrade Kit is offered in a variety of colors (White, Red, Tan, Brown, Grey). We offer 3 different patterns, one of which is our three lined Insignia design pattern. A great alternative to the stock factory interior.

More Information and Photos Here

pink-tesla-model-3-white-custom-leather-interior-seat-upgrade-kit-wm-1.JPG
black-tesla-model-3-custom-red-leather-interior-insignia-wm-2.JPG
tesla-model-3-interior-upgrade-leather-kit-white-wm-1.jpg

More Information and Photos Here

• Love
Reactions: linkster and Pkmmte
Does anyone have thoughts/experience on perforated vs non-perf? In my past, I have liked non-perforated better because it's easier to clean and seems to wear better even if it's not as breathable. But that was with leather. I am back to considering the uber white insignia seats but I don't want to make the jump unless I will be totally happy with the result.

Does anyone have thoughts/experience on perforated vs non-perf? In my past, I have liked non-perforated better because it's easier to clean and seems to wear better even if it's not as breathable. But that was with leather. I am back to considering the uber white insignia seats but I don't want to make the jump unless I will be totally happy with the result.

Hi! I ordered the leather seat kit from TSportline and opted for the diamond stitched pattern. It was a tough choice between that and the perforated detailing. In my Model X, I did have a custom interior makeup over perforated leather inserts and it looks quite nice too. Definitely makes it more sporty and appealing. Comfort wise, both have been easy to clean and they don't interfere with the seat warmers.

If you're thinking about ordering something, you probably can catch the tailend of the sale at www.tsportline.com. I believe it ends later tonight.
IMG_2180.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Blue in NC