Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi! I ordered the leather seat kit from TSportline and opted for the diamond stitched pattern. It was a tough choice between that and the perforated detailing. In my Model X, I did have a custom interior makeup over perforated leather inserts and it looks quite nice too. Definitely makes it more sporty and appealing. Comfort wise, both have been easy to clean and they don't interfere with the seat warmers.

If you're thinking about ordering something, you probably can catch the tailend of the sale at www.tsportline.com. I believe it ends later tonight.
View attachment 315590
Thanks. Can you compare the quality of the material vs stock? Although I know you got the leather and I would be going with the "vegan" if I went with white seats. Are you completely happy with the change and feel it was money well spent?

I'm 100% happy with my upgraded seats because the leather is very supple, making the seats more comfortable. I've always been a fan of Mercedes and BMW because of the interior finishes and textiles. Swapping out the stock with the Tsportline seat kit was definitely an economical way to add a touch of sportiness, comfort, and personalization. It's a happy medium without breaking the bank. Hope this helps.

• Informative
Reactions: Blue in NC
Getting the Uber White as well. Supposed to take delivery on 8/4 and hope to order soon after. Trying to decide between the Standard Seats or the Preforated ones. I LOVE the way the preforated looks on Kim's at LikeTesla.

A friend said I should consider the red ones, but I think I'd be tired of that quickly.

Reactions: Blue in NC
If anyone who has done this upgrade still has the original/stock rear seat cushion (v2) upholstery, please PM me. I’m interested in purchasing it. If you’re in so cal, even better. But will pay shipping as well. Thanks

If anyone who has done this upgrade still has the original/stock rear seat cushion (v2) upholstery, please PM me. I’m interested in purchasing it. If you’re in so cal, even better. But will pay shipping as well. Thanks

Unfortunately, the old material of the seats have to be cut from the seats and cannot be reused, I asked about this when getting mine done and they showed how it cannot be reused again. Here's of photo of the reupholstery.

Ultra White Vegan perforated, better than i could've imagine. you all will love it.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2961.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2961.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 294
Unfortunately, the old material of the seats have to be cut from the seats and cannot be reused, I asked about this when getting mine done and they showed how it cannot be reused again. Here's of photo of the reupholstery.

Ultra White Vegan perforated, better than i could've imagine. you all will love it.
Thanks for sharing this, it is "ultra" helpful. I am really on the fence about doing the replacement and if I do, whether to go perforated or not. If you have a chance, I would love to see more pictures. And hear your impressions of the perforated vs solid decision. E.g. is the perforated harder to clean? Do you notice a comfort or coolness difference versus the original seats?

Thanks for sharing. The white perforated seems look amazing.. something I need to strongly consider now.

No problem, I was kind of bummed to find that out too, but pretty much they explained how its stretched under the seat and then everything with the airbags and how it can't be used. but feel free to call Elie over at TSportline and i'm sure he can give a much better detailed explaination!

• Informative
Reactions: tracksyde