Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 should have a version that came this way

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, you can't just talk about the beautiful wheels... You have to tell us more about the MPP coilover upgrade. Can you elaborate on any ride improvement?

My wife is about 1% less than full hate on our P3D+ ride quality, often bugs me too. So I have been really thinking about going the MPP route and swapping down to 19s to get a bit more rubber between the wheels and the ground. Might do 18s if manufactures clear the brake calipers.

I'd beg you for a ride if Iived in the Bay area.

And yes, Tesla really should make this an upgrade code.

Thanks for sharing your car.

Personally, I think @MountainPass MPP is a must do upgrade to this car. Before and after is night n days. If you are ever in Bay Area, hit me up to test it out. Also 18s with mad rubber is my recommendation for this car with our cali road conditions, especially constantly in high speed or aggressive driving since we are driving a fine tuned machine. As you can also see, aesthetically 18s is no bad looking, what do you think?

Reactions: Camera-Cruiser
Car has kind of a Boy Racer look...but in a good way.

In San Diego all the young kids lower their cars and put aftermarket wheels on them to give them a distinctive look. They hate wheel gaps.

Biggest problem is that they need to slow to a crawl and crab across speed bumps.

I am from Bay Area and seems like 1 out of every 3 cars on the road is a Model 3 lately. Feels like a taxi driver car here if you know what I mean. Since Elon couldn't make OEM wheels and suspension better due to margin problems, I took matter into my own hands after 3 out of 4 of my aero 18inch bent. Tesla service of course tried to charge for 3 new replacement, I told them NO THANKS! I always knew I was going to replace these anyways, the bent wheels just speed it up. Tax returns definatly help...... However I think I went a little bit overboard with the replacement - Signature SV902 and to throw in a little bonus, I got myself a set of MPP Comfort Coilover too that everyone raved about so much. What I told my wife is another story for another day.

I'll let you see the result and tell me what you think, now I am a proud owner of a TESLA MODEL 3 and I'll recommend this version to anyone I know.

Elon just need to do 3 simple things below and a Supernova Tesla Model 3 will be born:
- Signature SV902 Forged Wheels
- MPP Comfort Coilover
- Tint & Chrome Delete

View attachment 401078 View attachment 401079 View attachment 401080 View attachment 401081 View attachment 401082 View attachment 401083 View attachment 401084

View attachment 401085
Curious - why did you downsize from your 19" SV503s?

Here is my version in Red

E8146551-8587-4B6F-909D-B18D2B73B362.jpeg

Reactions: coconutboy84