Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA MODEL 3 SR 2022 (JUST DELIVERED) FOR SALE LOS ANGELES

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1 (3).jpg

Hi folks,

We just received delivery of our Model 3 (Ordered June 2021). We happened to buy a VW ID4 in January as we were waiting so long for our Tesla and the delivery date kept being pushed back. We still decided to take delivery of the Tesla and received it May 16th. It's been insured but not yet driven by us. So only has the miles from the Factory.

It is all standard apart from the colour.

Rear-Wheel Drive
Midnight Silver Metallic
18’’ Aero Wheels
Interior All Black

We are asking $49,900 OBO

Understand this is $1,000 more than buying from Tesla but you will not have to wait till Sep-Dec 2022.

Location is North Hollywood, CA.

Assume you mean is it financed? Its under Tesla Finance via Wells Fargo, so whom ever is purchasing would need to come into the bank with myself I believe in order to hand over title etc correctly to new owner or new finance Company..
Meant to ask in the context of delivery holds. As in, did you ever delay delivery? Just curious because it took 11 months for you, and we’re trying to estimate the backlog 😅

Meant to ask in the context of delivery holds. As in, did you ever delay delivery? Just curious because it took 11 months for you, and we’re trying to estimate the backlog 😅
Ah ha I was thinking that may have been what you meant either, I think the wifey didn't jump on it once when they assigned a Vin but that was late March so all the delays were Tesla apart from that time! In December we dropped by the shop and were told definitely January. Then as had been happening the dates just kept moving back.

Reactions: lexus_ev_when