Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Teardown Video

What is an area of the car that you would like to see a complete dissasembly of next?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone! I am new to this forum but am excited to share content with you. I work at a company called ALL EV Canada in Halifax Nova Scotia where we work on all EVs but mostly tesla Model 3s. I reccently made a video about tearing down a model 3 drive unit and figured I would share!

We have access to multiple teslas for complete dissasembly and will be producing videos showing the inner workings asap.
What is an area of the car that you would like to see a complete dissasembly of next?

See link:

Attachments

• Model 3 teardown thumbnail.png
    Model 3 teardown thumbnail.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
Unrelated to the video but nice to see a shop dedicated to EV.

Once the Model 3s (and eventually Ys) start to fall out of warranty it would be nice to have 3rd party repair options.

Are your future plans to expand to other locations?

Unrelated to the video but nice to see a shop dedicated to EV.

Once the Model 3s (and eventually Ys) start to fall out of warranty it would be nice to have 3rd party repair options.

Are your future plans to expand to other locations?

We would love to expand east once we have developed our buisness model further. We are looking into ways to educate as it is vital that people understand how/why to drive EV before we see mass adoption.

We would love to expand east once we have developed our buisness model further. We are looking into ways to educate as it is vital that people understand how/why to drive EV before we see mass adoption.
Can't go much further east than Halifax!

A few of us on this forum have a faint motor whine between 35mph and 50mph, 55kph to 80kph. Is it the inverter? Is it the Permanent magnet motor or the induction one? Have you ever put a 3 on rollers to isolate this sound?

Hello everyone! I am new to this forum but am excited to share content with you. I work at a company called ALL EV Canada in Halifax Nova Scotia where we work on all EVs but mostly tesla Model 3s. I reccently made a video about tearing down a model 3 drive unit and figured I would share!

We have access to multiple teslas for complete dissasembly and will be producing videos showing the inner workings asap.

See link:

You did a really good job with the video. Thanks for sharing and keep them coming!