Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Tinting Melbourne - Any recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thoroughly impressed with @LuckyFive and his expertise ! Watched the whole process of changing the springs and sway bars. would recommend @LuckyFive for any and all the Tesla needs :). Michael you are a great guy !! Thanks for working on my Perf model 3. @UnpluggedP moderate springs and front + rear sway bars installed and what a difference it is.
Couldn’t agree more, my experience with Michael was the same as yourself….

Reactions: race4life81
Thanks for the recommendation @EcoCloudIT :).

You’re welcome, since you have the new style wheels on your performance have you thought about doing what @MaskedRacerX has done to his/her wheels? Looks really good…

B0D8337C-856B-4398-BDD3-54AFCF99FB76.jpeg

You’re welcome, since you have the new style wheels on your performance have you thought about doing what @MaskedRacerX has done to his/her wheels? Looks really good…

View attachment 678347
I like the current look with the hub cap. I might look at getting a red T logo on the wheels but not sure how they'll look with white colour body..

Who painted your callipers? I want to get mine done but no one knows anyone who does Teslas..?

Brake Caliper Painting Melbourne​

Same Day Service
Workshop in Ringwood

Ph: 0406 553 808
Email: [email protected]

I’ve got a performance so don’t need it done however the above business has helped me out in the past and he does a great job (including on an Tesla I used to own).

Reactions: AussieOwner

Same Day Service
Workshop in Ringwood

I’ve got a performance so don’t need it done however the above business has helped me out in the past and he does a great job (including on an Tesla I used to own).
Legend! Rang him and will be going in next week.

Thats why I love this forum and community.

Reactions: EcoCloudIT
Thoroughly impressed with @LuckyFive and his expertise ! Watched the whole process of changing the springs and sway bars. would recommend @LuckyFive for any and all the Tesla needs :). Michael you are a great guy !! Thanks for working on my Perf model 3. @UnpluggedP moderate springs and front + rear sway bars installed and what a difference it is.
Looks great!

Any Tesla warranty implications with doing this?

I live in Malvern East, not sure if you're around that area but when out of lock down you're weclome to drop past somewhere netrual (like Chadstone Shops or SC in Richmond?) and you can see the work Affineese do (what options I went for and why).

Here's a pic (white interior so tint doesn't look as dark compared to a black interior - it's all street legal though):
Hi, can I ask how much did Affineese charged for the tint and if it includes the while roof and side windows? Thanks

I finally found a tint professional who was able to tint my Tesla 3 in Melbourne.

Most tint shops wanted to only tint half of the rear window while others offered to do it in 2 pieces. One that shop was asking ridiculous money to tint rear window as 1 piece.

Tony from Protech Tinting 0414677566 tinted it in one piece and at a very reasonable price. Car looks absolutely amazing.

Real gentleman as well!
Hi, can i ask what type of tint you used on the roof? I am quiet tall and waiting for my Model 3 delivery and this is the only concern i have!

I finally found a tint professional who was able to tint my Tesla 3 in Melbourne.

Most tint shops wanted to only tint half of the rear window while others offered to do it in 2 pieces. One that shop was asking ridiculous money to tint rear window as 1 piece.

Tony from Protech Tinting 0414677566 tinted it in one piece and at a very reasonable price. Car looks absolutely amazing.

Real gentleman as well!
Out of interest, had you spoken with Affinesse or Liquid R about tinting? I am planning to have them do PPF and was hoping to also get the tinting done at the same place. I definitely want a single piece of film for the rear window.

Same Day Service
Workshop in Ringwood

+1 for this business.

Boris and the team do amazing work even if it was a bit of a hike to get to and find (down the allyway).

Now to consider some custom paintwork to make the white car stand out from the thousands of others out there now.

Edit: have attached photos.

Attachments

• 2B7DB2E9-B63F-4E32-82D2-8C113995EFF5.jpeg
    2B7DB2E9-B63F-4E32-82D2-8C113995EFF5.jpeg
    413.8 KB · Views: 157
  • 0AAF37CD-DBD7-44BF-A668-9A5288EC528B.jpeg
    0AAF37CD-DBD7-44BF-A668-9A5288EC528B.jpeg
    541 KB · Views: 152
Reactions: Leeroy