Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Tesla Model 3 Unplugged Performance Parts IN STOCK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, we are an official Unplugged Performance master dealer. Would love to help anyone out on their Tesla Model 3 projects. We have the following in stock! DM for purchase inquiry. We can help with special pricing on multiple purchases.

Tesla Model 3 Unplugged Performance Front Lip Spoiler $695

The Unplugged Performance Model 3 Front Lip Spoiler is an easy to install upgrade to enhance the visual impact of your Model 3. The front lip attaches using factory attachment points with no cutting or drilling required. Patent pending.

The lip is produced in a rugged impact resistant polymer, designed to take impacts and bounce back.

During our comprehensive aerodynamic study of Model 3, we tested the efficacy of our Front Lip Spoiler using CFD, and the results were very interesting!

After installation of our Front Lip Spoiler, a decrease of 6.6% in total vehicle drag resulted, with a reduction of the total vehicle drag coefficient by 0.015. In addition to the decrease in drag, an increase of 35.4% of front downforce was seen.

As many performance driving enthusiasts may know, increases to front downforce help to improve front mechanical [tire] grip, resulting in improved steering wheel feel and response.

prepainted-model-3-front-lip-1200x699.jpg

Unplugged-Performance-Tesla-Model-3-Aerodynamic-Study_4.-all-stock-with-UP-front-lip_front-3-4.jpg

UP-Tesla-Model-3-Lip-Spoiler-2-clipped-1200x801.jpg

UP-Tesla-Model-3-Lip-Spoiler-1-clipped2.jpg

Tesla Model 3 Unplugged Performance $1,995
Ascension Front Fascia System for Tesla Model 3

Unplugged-Tesla-Model-3-Ascension-Front-Bumper-1.jpg

Unplugged-Performance-Model-3-Ascension-Front-Fascia-Demo-Car_02.jpg

Unplugged-Performance-Model-3-Ascension-Front-Fascia-Demo-Car_06.jpg

Unplugged-Performance-Model-3-Ascension-Front-Fascia-Demo-Car_05.jpg

Unplugged-Performance-Ascension-Front-Fascia-for-Tesla-Model-3_WHITE-ANGLE.jpg

Unplugged-Ascension-Rear-Bumper-1-sm.jpg

Tesla-Model-3-Volk-TE37-5.jpg

Reactions: Foxjordan22
In this vlog we have a nardo gray wrapped Model 3 running the Unplugged Performance front lip spoiler that we custom painted and wrapped to match.

We also have 3 Model 3’s in with Vorsteiner wheels but the cool thing is they’re all running different setups so it’s good to see them all back to back to back! In case anyone else is interested, we got in a Y in this vlog too for the first time, so I'll put the time stamp for that too.

0:34 mark for the Tesla Model 3’s

1:24 for the Tesla Model Y quick look/walkaround

A quick look and unboxing of the Unplugged Performance Tesla Model 3 Ascension Fascia. Pretty impressed with the quality. Design wise--not too over the top, perfect for those wanting something a little more 'european' if you will, than factory. Very clean.

What’s the range loss due to increased rolling resistance due to the increased downwards force or is that minimal compared to the aero drag decrease?

I don't think anyone has an exact answer, but I will try to give you an answer. Increase downforce improves handling, so I would say yes there will be minimal range loss. City drivers will never have to be concerned or even notice any change. If you commute out of state or long distance driving *maybe* you will lose 10 miles out of your normal range of 300+. Assuming you have a long range. But parts like this is for someone that will enjoy driving performance enhancements. I have a personal kit on my cars and notice zero changes in my daily commutes.

For all the 3’s that want to see what the Unplugged Performance front lip looks like installed, we just put one on this nardo gray wrapped 3. Custom painted and vinyl wrapped to match the rest of the build and it looks pretty slick. I also show what 20% window tint looks like a Model S since summer is coming!

~ 1:42 mark for the Unplugged Performance lip spoiler

~3:35 mark for the Tesla Model S 20% tint walkaround

Here's the same Nardo Grey 3 we did not too long ago--came back to get lowered and since it has the front lip, I figured why not show it again :)

"A good way to improve handling on the 3 is to lower it on springs, but you want to find a good balance between tighter handling and still a comfortable ride. Been really pleased with the Eibach kit as it minimizes that crazy wheel gap from factory, improves handling, while still keeping the comfort a priority. If you do lower your Tesla, make sure you get new wheels—otherwise your stock wheels will look so funny being so sunk into the wheel well. Here’s a look at a 3 we just lowered to give you an idea what to expect as far look goes."

~3:50 mark