Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Was Best-Selling Car In Switzerland In March 2019

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMC Staff

May 19, 2017
Another country, another #1 rank. In Switzerland, Tesla Model 3 has become the best-selling car of any type in March with 1,094 new registrations, followed by the conventional Skoda Octavia (801) and a few other models checking in around 500. Despite the fact that deliveries started only in February, Model 3 quickly jumped also in...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/04/08/tesla-model-3-best-selling-car-switzerland/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

Reactions: Jack007
Yep, I see heaps of joyriders out and about in them, and know many more with orders still awaiting delivery.

I note that the number for Germany is relatively low compared to the population size and suggest that Tesla should undertake some special measures to conquer that particular market, for the purpose, to borrow Musk's phrase, of delivering a richly-deserved hardcore beatdown to the native OEM Autocartel there.

SalesFleet ahoy!

Last edited:
The Devil the US market is at peak, also. Three friends of mine (whom I know professionally) have bought Teslas in the second quarter so far. I am most excited by my feeling they seem like they have always wanted to do something about carbon pollution, but now doing something is completely affordable, very fun and obviously, regarding servicing and repairs, a much better option than buying an ICE.