Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3/Y HUD Full LED Digital Screen Instrument Cluster Plug N Play.

Srad600Volt

Sep 28, 2020
Southern California
That's the Hansshow kit, see their website HERE. Looks like they're testing the waters by dropping the price a bit and selling on Ebay? I'm seriously considering this, but biding my time hoping the price will go down a bit more. The install looks really simple, and the interface looks pretty good actually.

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Many have shown interest.

haven’t seen anyone buy it.

Price on eBay is much less then I’ve seen anywhere else.

watched numerous videos on this. Functionality seems fine for what it is. Install looks quite easy for pretty much anyone.

If it like what it is then kind of no brainer. Cheap. Seems well done. Easy to put in. Reversible.

Lozzy

Mar 15, 2020
NC
People have brought up that it may block AC vents for driver but I’d like to know how bad if someone gets this

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
It’s not going to limit cabin cooling capacity. It just won’t blow right in your face, which is usually don’t prefer anyway.

For anyone that wants the second display I’d say go for it.

Reactions: rjpjnk and TespaceX

StarLog

Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2019
MCO
I just ordered 5 from the factory. I will give deep discounts to whomever wants one when they arrive, waiting on the delivery time.

jeremymc7

Feb 3, 2013
U.S.
Uncertain. But there was some videos out there from the manufacturer that might give a better idea.

It also appears it might be firmware updatable for (some) additional functionality.

Reactions: StarLog

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC