TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model S 19" Slipstream Wheels (Feeler)

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by godspeed30, Jan 30, 2017.

1. godspeed30

godspeed30 Member

I'm taking delivery of my MS at the end of March and plan to swap out my wheels ASAP. They are the standard 19-inch slipstream wheels in silver.

I'm located in Orange County, California and wanted to see if anyone local would be interested in purchasing my wheels/tires. Shoot me a message if you're interested. Thanks!

2. ricardocabesa

ricardocabesa STD free

If we only knew if they would fit a Model 3.

3. godspeed30

godspeed30 Member

Changing gears a bit. Only interested in selling the wheels without tires or TPMS.

4. Dbj77

Dbj77 Member

Out of curiosity, what does a set of stock 19 inch rims off a new Tesla S go for? I am taking delivery of a new Tesla this week, and want to swap out the rims for an aftermarket set from t-sport line. Thanks!

5. krain

krain Member

I am going to upgrade the wheels of my Tesla Model S 75D within one week of delivery. I got the car on 09/30/2017 and the wheels will be upgraded on 10/6/2017. The wheels are just like New as you would expect on a brand new car.

Please let me know if anyone is interested.