Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S 19" Wheels 1-Piece Forged

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are pleased to announce our newest wheel for the Tesla Model S named AEF10.

This is a 1-Piece Forged wheel that is custom made to order for you. It is available in 19",20",21" and 22" sizes. If you order them in 19", 21" or the new Tesla staggered 21" fitment these wheels will accept the factory TPS sensors and tires for proper fitment. If you need tires we exclusively offer Pirelli in 20" and 22". If you want 21" wheels and need tires we offer Michelin just like the factory.

Your existing TPS sensors will need to be transferred to your new wheels and tires and will be done free of charge if you are in Southern CA. or at your local Tesla service center. If you prefer to purchase new TPS sensors we can assist with that however they will need to be programmed at service to recognize your car.

These wheels are custom forged and finished in your choice of paint color, powder coat, matte, satin, chrome or any combination that you would like. Shown on this car is a silver machined finish with black outline. Build time is 10-14 days Please either contact me directly at 310.854.5454 or PM if you have any questions or are interested in ordering a set.

wwwSupercarFocuscom2Large_zps924b7995.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom4Large_zps165c527f.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom5Large_zpse2fd46ad.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom6Large_zps4c0bae13.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom7Large_zps5fd9d338.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom8Large_zps2d55a969.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom9Large_zpsac47d7bb.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom10Large_zps51b5c04b.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom11Large_zps8941a8d3.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom12Large_zps53c0b49b.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom13Large_zps253f14db.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom14Large_zpsa9f6a1f7.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom14Large_zpsa9f6a1f7.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom15Large_zps12c9dee1.jpg

wwwSupercarFocuscom16Large_zpse3641f48.jpg

Forgiato? Sorry, these wheels and the chunky inside rim manufacture make the appearance smaller than 19". $1000 per wheel? That's a legit. BBS brand price category. People erroneously credit PT Barnum for the "sucker born every minute" quote.

Last edited:
BEAUTIFUL RIMS!!

2 questions:

-What is the weight of those wheels? Heavier of lighter than Tesla's stock wheels?
-The price please (ballpark)?

Thanks

They weigh the same as teh stock wheels. Please PM me for special pricing.

- - - Updated - - -

Forgiato? Sorry, these wheels and the chunky inside rim manufacture make the appearance smaller than 19". $1000 per wheel? That's a legit. BBS brand price category. People erroneously credit PT Barnum for the "sucker born every minute" quote.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and personal taste when it comes to any type of styling especially those that try to instigate and provoke negativity.

- - - Updated - - -

> This is my car, where the wheels are on. [peahle]

Are those your OEM lug nuts??
--

No they are not.

>> Are those your OEM lug nuts?? [wycolo]

> No they are not. [Al & Ed's AutoSound]

Don't be punchin' this ride up to 120 mph with these BS rims on!! 'Unsafe At (almost) Any Speed'. Better dial in Valet Mode permanently (available soon).
--

My 3 evenings at the track with aftermarket wheels and gorilla nuts say otherwise.

Have you had a wheel fall off before or something????? What's up with all the FUD on the topic of lugnuts?

>> Are those your OEM lug nuts?? [wycolo]

> No they are not. [Al & Ed's AutoSound]

Don't be punchin' this ride up to 120 mph with these BS rims on!! 'Unsafe At (almost) Any Speed'. Better dial in Valet Mode permanently (available soon).
--

Re attaching rims that can only accept tiny lug nuts onto your Model_S Tesla:

1. How do you torque these? If you use Tesla's spec (130 ft lbs which is based on their OEM lug nut with relatively huge contact area) you will likely crack your rims. If you choose to downgrade your torque (like down to ~85 ft lbs) well then you are attaching your wheels with only 85 ft lbs of torque. How do you feel about punching her up to 120 now??

2. Ok, so you only do this off road on a track. Can you do 120+ on this track? If so, cool. Keep on testing esp with Torque Control OFF. Then re-torque because they keep loosening?

3. Photo of a Gorilla Nut please (2nd request). Are these closer to OEM Tesla lug nuts or are they basically the dinky nuts with slipover sockets.

4. You could have a machine shop ream out a 'fashion rim' to accept OEM Tesla lug nuts, but this would be conditioned on the machinist's opinion whether or not this would be safe to do: i.e. how much meat will be left in critical areas. See what the guy says.

5. By now Importers should have proper Tesla Rims available, having had a year lead time. But they re-sell BMW etc rims designed for lightweight medium power cars. And 'sound shops' put them on your Tesla. Dumb & dumber.

6. FUD: fashion-based uncritical decisions.
--

> What's up with all the FUD on the topic of lugnuts? [mnx]

Think you've got it backwards. Bill Gates & Co spread (and invented) FUD to support their inferior software products. Tesla's products in this case are not at all deficient; it's these aftermarket products posing as adequate for use on Tesla Model_S that are often inferior. The clue is if they use OEM Tesla lugnuts, for one thing. Calling them 'forged' is another. Freudian, yes.

Took a look at brand new Camaro LTZ-1 offerings at the local GM dealer - one was auto, the other manual trans. 500+ horsepower, supercharged and guess what sort of lugnuts were used to attach the wheels? Same size as Tesla's on the Model_S: same socket size - could not see if the lugnuts had Tesla's safety flare on them (should have brought a flashlight) but overall I'd say these are serious attachments indeed. The State Trooper Highway Patrol cruisers in this state are the same car. When these cars zoom by you and disappear toward the horizon, you need not worry about their wheels falling off. Visit local dealers and look at serious machinery, esp wheel mountings. Compare those to some of the nonsense being peddled on numerous threads here on TMC.
--

These rims look really nice. I'd like to see what 20" versions of these in grey (same grey as the factory 21s) would look like.

However, what is the deal with the above discussion? Are these rims unsafe for the Model S? It's not uncommon for me to go very high speed in my P85... I wouldn't want to put rims on that can't handle these speeds.

The wheels look nice, but I have to wonder what they'd look like if they were all silver instead of the sides/edges of the spokes being painted black.

Took a look at brand new Camaro LTZ-1 offerings at the local GM dealer - one was auto, the other manual trans. 500+ horsepower, supercharged and guess what sort of lugnuts were used to attach the wheels? Same size as Tesla's on the Model_S: same socket size - could not see if the lugnuts had Tesla's safety flare on them (should have brought a flashlight) but overall I'd say these are serious attachments indeed.
FWIW: My LEAF's lugnut wrench fits the Model S factory lug nuts just perfectly. So are the LEAF's wheels/studs/nuts as beefy as the Model S (I highly doubt it). Just sayin'!

Re attaching rims that can only accept tiny lug nuts onto your Model_S Tesla:

1. How do you torque these? If you use Tesla's spec (130 ft lbs which is based on their OEM lug nut with relatively huge contact area) you will likely crack your rims. If you choose to downgrade your torque (like down to ~85 ft lbs) well then you are attaching your wheels with only 85 ft lbs of torque. How do you feel about punching her up to 120 now??

--

They are torqued to 129 ft lbs. I'll be sure to start a new thread complete with an apology if my rims crack. :)

Again, what makes you an expert on this subject area? Are you a machinist? A wheel hardware engineer? A guy who's had aftermarket wheels crack and fall off?

> So are the LEAF's wheels/studs/nuts as beefy as the Model S (I highly doubt it). [drees]

So remove one and photo it as a middle weight comparison. I've long ago posted photos of the two extremes. I could not do that with the showroom Cop Car of course but its lug nuts were MS class clearly. Leaf has 13/16 in lug nuts (?) - I'm impressed.

Re FUD: Historically this was used against *superior* products; would be pointless to use it the other way. So seeing it used the 'wrong way' got me to define the term, perhaps I was too normative. Here is wikipedia:

"Microsoft soon picked up the art of FUD from IBM, and throughout the '80s used FUD as a primary marketing tool, much as IBM had in the previous decade. They ended up out FUD-ding IBM themselves during the OS/2 vs Win3.1 years."
--