Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model S 2014 85 - handle wiggles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello! Got model s 2014, front passenger handle from outside, when it comes out on unlock, is very easy to wiggle with hand, is there any screw inside so i can tighten it back? P.S its making rattle noise when coming out on unlock. But the handle itself works and functions normally. Whats the fix?

And it also makes weird noise when it goes out? How many time its happening for you? Service.. nearest tesla service is in another country, so probably wont visit them soon
Since Mobile tech replaced my door handle it has been wiggling and making noise and binding a bit when I open it (Over 2 years now). So far no issues. But you might be able to take the door handle out and tighten all the bolts.

As it’s not clear what the wiggle is then best is to get that handle off the car. There are few screws holding the chrome part on the handle or the handle is at loose from the pivoting section. Here is how the handle looks inside:

4539FF1E-E752-40A3-A602-FFAA544032E6.jpeg