Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S 2015 P90D Selling my rear facing seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just bought this used car in immaculate condition with 23,000 miles on it. The rear facing seats are not really helpful to me as I don't have kids, if anything they are just additional weight. Looking to sell for $1k if there are any interested parties. I am located in the upstate of South Carolina. Greenville SC. Can upload images shortly!

Best,
Jeremy

Update with the pic of seats! Managed to bring em up finally. Will throw in the reinforced bumper for $150 too. Would prefer someone local rather than ship and best if someone else does the work of removing and installing em unless I get a solid guide on removing them from my 2015.

Pretty neat the way they pop out and clip in everywhere, I can see why kids would like it, I tried sitting in the seat myself and bringing the hatch down and quickly realized these seats are meant for medium to small kids about 15 or younger.

Attachments

• BE23B41B-434E-48E1-899E-ED548A1F9E38.jpeg
    BE23B41B-434E-48E1-899E-ED548A1F9E38.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 82
Updated as well: Decided I will not be selling the reinforcement bar, primarily because its very intense to remove whereas an interested buyer can get a reinforcement bar on eBay super cheap $150-$250 anyways. So mine will come with just the necessary chair parts for the $1k.