Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA Model S 2016 60D for sale brand new

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S new, unregistered for sale received two days ago 18 miles on it. I am a technology geek, car has all the technology which was new till two days ago. I want to buy the one with enhance AP . Will ship from michigan free.

Silver color.
Seats in trunk.
Beige seats with Black roof interior.
Autopilot
All wheel drive.
18 miles on it
High speed charger.
Paid 83K, you can claim the credit for 7500$ federal. obvious car is not registered, it just arrived.
will text pictures if interested. beautiful car .
A reasonable offer is fine.
upload_2016-10-22_12-50-59.png

Tesla Model S new, unregistered for sale received two days ago 18 miles on it. I am a technology geek, car has all the technology which was new till two days ago. I want to buy the one with enhance AP . Will ship from michigan free.

Silver color.
Seats in trunk.
Beige seats with Black roof interior.
Autopilot
All wheel drive.
18 miles on it
High speed charger.
Paid 83K, you can claim the credit for 7500$ federal. obvious car is not registered, it just arrived.
will text pictures if interested. beautiful car .
A reasonable offer is fine.
View attachment 199600
Have you asked how much they would offer you for trade in? Also is there any tax savings trading in va selling?
Have you been to CarMax?

Attachments

• tesla1.jpg
    tesla1.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 204
  • tesla2.jpg
    tesla2.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 206
Last edited by a moderator:
@Sohailhassan- my apologies for questioning your intent and I certainly didn't intend to have you pubicly display the mvpa.

In the state I live in, AZ, tesla had to register my X with the state of AZ and I had to pay sales tax and registration at time of delivery. Is Michigan different in not requiring you to register the vehicle when you purchase it?