Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S 2020 exact dimensions (width)???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, have a narrow garage so need to check the dimensions well (to the mm, sorry I use metric system).

On the Internet I see many different width dimensions for the Model S, so I am not sure which is the correct one.

Can you please tell me the exact width dimensions when the back mirrors are open and the width dimension when they are folded?

Thanks

What about with the doors open, if you're concerned about mm? I have a narrow garage also and mostly use Summon these days. I could still open the door. I wasn't able to get the Falcon Wing Door to open enough in the garage so I didn't get the X. Summon didn't work reliably enough in 2017 for me to be able to count on using it. I had the sales guy try Summon to park the X in the garage. It worked beautifully. He suggested trying it again and it didn't work.

What about with the doors open, if you're concerned about mm? I have a narrow garage also and mostly use Summon these days. I could still open the door. I wasn't able to get the Falcon Wing Door to open enough in the garage so I didn't get the X. Summon didn't work reliably enough in 2017 for me to be able to count on using it. I had the sales guy try Summon to park the X in the garage. It worked beautifully. He suggested trying it again and it didn't work.

In my case its not an issue, its a double parking with two doors, my problem is the width of enetering/exiting through the door.
Inside I have plenty of space to open the (left) drivers door. A front right passenger has to exit the car before entering in the garage.

But if I exit with the door open I will break it :p

My suggestion to you, break the left wall :p