TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model S 21" Silver Turbine Wheel

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by miemrich, Jul 14, 2018.

1. miemrich

miemrich Member

Selling this spare OEM wheel for Tesla Model S in silver. Comes with TPMS Generation 1 and Continental ExtremeContact DW on a 21 x 8.5 inch rim.

Profile depths:
    Middle: 7/32"
    Outside: 7.5/32"
    Inside: 6.5/32"

No rash at all. Gives you peace of mind if you have it in your garage. Tesla Wheel 3.jpg Tesla Wheel 2.jpg Tesla Wheel 1.jpg

2. glewis83186

glewis83186 Member

dunno if you still have these wheels available but how much are you looking for?

3. miemrich

miemrich Member

I have just 1 wheel available which I held as spare wheel in case I got a flat. I don't need it anymore as I switched from silver to black rims.

My price is $450 + $65 for shipping.

4. glewis83186

glewis83186 Member

Thanks for the response i was looking for a full set. Thanks for your time.

5. Sig72

Sig72 Member

I'm selling a set of pristine silver 21's. What part of California are you in?

Silver 21" Turbine Wheels for sale- $1800 OBO

6. glewis83186

glewis83186 Member

The next biggest city to me is Fresno. I’m in the Central Valley

7. Sig72

Sig72 Member

I'd be willing to meet you at one of the Gilroy superchargers, so then we don't have to screw around with shipping. PM me