Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S 40kwh Red Color - SOLD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla Model S 40kwh Red Color

Tesla Model S 40kwh plus supercharger enabled

PLEASE DO NOT POST WHY IT HAS SUPERCHARGER

Red Multi-Coat Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Tan Nappa Leather Interior
Piano Black Decor
60 kWh Battery but limited by software down to 40kwh
Tech Package
Sound Studio Package
Active Air Suspension
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tinted windows
All weather mats set
Supercharger enabled

Miles: H L ˜[šÈÙˆ[Y\šXØH]B•™\žHÛÛÙÚ\H[™ÛX[‹‚‘[]™\™Y
‹ÌŒ L”Ù[[™È\È™XØ]\ÙHH›ÝYÚÎ
BƒBƒB“\Ý]Nˆ ËÌŒKÌŒ MB“ØØ][ÛŽˆØ\Ú[™ÝÛ‹[š]YÝ]\ÃBƒB‘›Üˆ[Ü™H[™›ËÛXÚÈ\™HÈšY]ÈHÜšYÚ[˜[\Ý[™ÎˆÔÒV‘OMVÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ^KÝ\ÛK[[Ù[ \ËM ÝÚ \™Y XÛÛÜ‹LÎM ÌWU\ÛH[Ù[È
ÝÚ™YÛÛÜ–ËÕT“VËÔÒV‘WCB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÔÒV‘OMWVÐÓÓÔHÙ™Œ TÓÓËÐÓÓÔ—VËÔÒV‘WCBƒB–ÕT“Z‹ËÝÝÝË\Û[[ÝÜœØÛX‹˜ÛÛKØÛ\ÜÚYšYYËœVÒSQ×Z‹ËÜÝ]XÚ[XYÙ\Ëœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØœ›ÝÜÙY›Ü›[Ü™Kœ™ÖËÒSQ×VËÕT“CB‹KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB–ÒSQ×Z‹ËÝÝÝËœ[š›Ë˜ÛÛKØ[˜[]XÜËÙØKÝ\ÛK[[ÝÜœËXÛX–ËÒSQ×CB

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 3,290
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,431
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1,910
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 1,958
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    611.7 KB · Views: 1,806
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.4 KB · Views: 1,905
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    846.9 KB · Views: 1,896
Last edited:
Guys please, the OP doesnt want to discuss the ability to use SC. Probably there was an exception. I purchased a MS 60 very early, we got FOR FREE access to the SC. We were charged $2000 and got a credit at delivery. They may have the same thing or there was some other exception. In any event it works. I thought it interesting that the dash shows 129 miles fill and yet the bar is only about 60%

I'm interested in getting a 40kw Model S as a second car, but not for $60k+. That seems high... didn't that one start around $50k after tax incentives?

Yeah, but this one is almost fully loaded and has supercharging... good luck finding another 40 with that capability. That said, it is a bit disconcerting that the OP doesn't want to talk about the supercharging. Given that Tesla can turn off supercharging access, I would assume that a potential buyer would want to know if this was legitimately enabled. The odds that they would do this for a single car might be low, but you never know... they seem to be pretty strict about not giving 40s access to SCs without being converted to 60s first.