Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S 60 KWH $ 60,450

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would like to sell my Tesla Model S driven single highhandedly, in excellent condition. It has warranty on motor and battery for 150 K miles or 10 years, which ever comes earlier. It has warranty up to 50 K miles for the rest of the parts.

Vehicle Specs
60 Kwh Battery
White Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19 inch Wheels
Black Nappa Leather Seats
Piano Black Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Standard Suspension
Fog Lamps
Rear Facing Seats
Subzero Weather Package
Paint Armor
Brake Calipers black

Vehicle is located in Fremont, CA 94536

Attachments

• Tesla.jpg
    Tesla.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 109
I would like to sell my Tesla Model S driven single highhandedly, in excellent condition. It has warranty on motor and battery for 150 K miles or 10 years, which ever comes earlier. It has warranty up to 50 K miles for the rest of the parts.

Vehicle Specs
60 Kwh Battery
White Solid Paint
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19 inch Wheels
Black Nappa Leather Seats
Piano Black Decor
Supercharger Enabled
Tech Package
Standard Suspension
Fog Lamps
Rear Facing Seats
Subzero Weather Package
Paint Armor
Brake Calipers black

Vehicle is located in Fremont, CA 94536
Year of car? Miles so far?

• Helpful
Reactions: Btrflyl8e
I will get more than 40 K from Tesla as a part of buy back guarantee letter from them and can keep it with me till Feb 2017. Why would I sell it at low 40s.
What more options you are looking for in Model S 60. I got Rear Facing seats, Sun roof, All seats weather package....

Are you sure about that 10 year / 150k mile warranty on the battery & motor?

I was pretty sure our 60's (I have one as well), are covered for 8 years / 125,000 miles.
85's are covered for 8 years / infinite miles.

See Page 3 (actually page 6 of the PDF)

https://www.teslamotors.com/sites/d.../model_s_new_vehicle_limited_warranty_2.1.pdf

Actually its not 10 years but 8 years and not 150 K but 125 K.

Your vehicle’s Battery and Drive Unit are covered under this Battery and Drive Unit Limited Warranty for a period of 8 years, unlimited miles/km, with the exception of the 60 kWh battery which is covered for 8 years or 125,000 miles/200,000 km, whichever comes first.

I will get more than 40 K from Tesla as a part of buy back guarantee letter from them and can keep it with me till Feb 2017. Why would I sell it at low 40s.
What more options you are looking for in Model S 60. I got Rear Facing seats, Sun roof, All seats weather package....

Current going rates for the S60 are low to mid 40s. Current going rates for the S85 are low to mid 50s. Good luck with your sale.

You might also check Tesla's site and their CPO pricing. Keep in mind those cars are fully inspected, reconditioned, and come with a 4-year/50K mile bumper to bumper warranty (essentially the new car warranty). Battery warranty is unaffected. You'll see there are currently 58 S60 cars ranging from $49,600-$62,500. Private party sale would expect to be somewhat less considering the remaining warranty...

I agree with BEEZR...CPO cars are not that expensive compared to many listings in this forum, only downside is that we have to pay the tax. I've been hunting for a 2013 MS 85 under 50k miles with Tech pkg, leather seats and rear facing seats last 2 months and finally went with a CPO with 54K miles at $48k (all options included except pano roof and big wheels). Since Tesla offers a fresh 4 yr/ 50k miles warranty 5-6K miles more than my expectation doesn't matter. It's hassle and worry free with CPO's, as they do 200 point inspection, fix any issues even some cosmetic stuffs and delivered right in your location (we have to pay for shipping though)...I dont see many good deals in this forum for a while now, if there's is one it wont last for a day.....

Guys, why don't we let the normal market forces take care of this?

It's bad form to thread-crap on a sellers price (in other forums I banned people for this sort of thing). Would you go to the eBay sellers that have high list prices and drop them a message telling them why they are "overpriced"?

If you think the price is high, just don't buy it, but don't drop in an tell the seller they are wrong, etc. for pricing it how they want to.

Guys, why don't we let the normal market forces take care of this?

It's bad form to thread-crap on a sellers price (in other forums I banned people for this sort of thing). Would you go to the eBay sellers that have high list prices and drop them a message telling them why they are "overpriced"?

If you think the price is high, just don't buy it, but don't drop in an tell the seller they are wrong, etc. for pricing it how they want to.
This is crap. We are sharing our experience and meant no offense to the seller. Thought they shd know whats going on in the market so they can price it accordingly. How many cars in this forum had price drop..,almost 90% in my view...