Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available Tesla Model S 85 2013 - for sale for parts - battery problems - Montreal area only

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
After 327 000 km (that's over 200 000 miles), my car, an MS85 2013 with over 200 000 miles, decided it had enough. A few days ago, it stopped running on the highway with 30 km left of charge, 10 km away from the next supercharger. But now, among other problems, it has the following two alerts:
- BMS_u029 - maximium SOC limited - Internal hv battery condition energy limited
- Issue with PT coolant pump.
So it won't charge beyond ~33% and has limited regen. It still drives, but I had to take it a few times for repair lately, and it was because of corroded wires related to the ajustable air supension having bad contacts. So it looks like there are corrosion problems a bit everywhere, perhaps in the battery or its controller as well. From time to time, it gives a series of alerts: DI_w124, EPB_w050, GTW_w027, GTW_w105... At the moment, they go away by shutting down the car, but will come back. And the windshield is cracked at the bottom, from one side to the other, and the part is back order.

So, I'm selling it for parts. If you want to buy it, please send a private message with your offer. You'll have to come to pick it up, I'm not sending it anywhere. And we'll have to go to Quebec's SAAQ offices (our DMV) for the transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.